Dec. 6th Eastern Carib. on Fan

Lwoodward911

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked this cruise or is anyone thinking of it? Just wondering about this cruise or waiting until Jan/Feb 2015-it is so far away, but I know I need to decide soon if I want to go in Dec.

I am booked on the December 6, 2014 sailing on the Fantasy! It's a long way away, but I am already excited for my first Disney cruise! If you book, let me know. I would love to meet some fellow disers on board! I've already been looking into excursions on St. Maarten and San Juan also!

I know-so far away, but I would like to get the best price possible. I would like to book this week, but my dh would like to have something to look forward to during the winter, so I may wait until Jan or Feb comes out. That would make is 2015! I know you need to book as far out as possible, just wondering how many people actually do that and can you still get good prices if you are not on opening day. I am sure lots of people on here book right away, bc we are planners by nature. Wonder about the general population. :) Hopefully we will be on this one-I will keep you posted.

This will be my first cruise ever, and I couldn't be more excited! I will be traveling solo, but I will be meeting up with some friends who will also be on the cruise. If you guys decide to book it, definitely let me know! I love meeting new people, especially fellow Disney fans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter