A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

Another great training update. Things continue to go well. I need to go back and read those links posted about the slower running thing. I've been talking to Chris about trying that out when we lay out our training season for the next year, but he remains skeptical about this whole "run slower to run faster" thing. I'm just ready for some change. We'll see.

I finally got my INKnBURN Steampunk tights. Those took forever to get to me! Anyway, I tried them on and at least for walking around the house they seemed to fit well. I'm going to wear them tomorrow for my first run in them, so I'm hoping they work out okay for me. Does that pocket on the leg hold an iPhone 6? I'm going to be getting a new phone fairly soon, but that pocket seems really small.

I didn't see the mystery camisole icon on the webpage, so maybe they already sold out on them? I saw it for the men's shirt, but not the women's. Oh well, I'm not much of a cami runner anyway, so I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger on that. But, if they have some tights that eventually show up, I may. I'm debating about the new mandala tights. If my run tomorrow goes well in the steampunk, I'll probably buy those as well. Debating on buying the matching top as well. I'm going to go broke. :)

Another great training update. Things continue to go well. I need to go back and read those links posted about the slower running thing. I've been talking to Chris about trying that out when we lay out our training season for the next year, but he remains skeptical about this whole "run slower to run faster" thing. I'm just ready for some change. We'll see.
I know what you mean about Chris being skeptical. I've been reading a book about the running slower thing, and that has helped me understand a little bit...though I'll be honest and say that during some of the more detailed passages my eyes sort of glaze over and I'm just like, "oh uh, you know...science!" :idea:

And I totally know what YOU mean about being ready for some change. That is definitely what I have been feeling since January.
I finally got my INKnBURN Steampunk tights. Those took forever to get to me! Anyway, I tried them on and at least for walking around the house they seemed to fit well. I'm going to wear them tomorrow for my first run in them, so I'm hoping they work out okay for me. Does that pocket on the leg hold an iPhone 6? I'm going to be getting a new phone fairly soon, but that pocket seems really small.
YAY! I'm glad you got them! Yeah, this is not the best time of year to order things by mail...

The pocket should hold an iPhone 6. I've put my iPhone 6+ into the pockets before (without the case on) for dog walks and it has stayed in there. I'm not sure I'd trust it during a run though. Though having said that, people in the fan Facebook group claim to be able to fit all kinds of stuff in the pockets (gels, phone, etc.)...so who knows. I hope your run goes well and that you got the right size (since you know that was a slight issue for me)!
I didn't see the mystery camisole icon on the webpage, so maybe they already sold out on them? I saw it for the men's shirt, but not the women's. Oh well, I'm not much of a cami runner anyway, so I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger on that. But, if they have some tights that eventually show up, I may. I'm debating about the new mandala tights. If my run tomorrow goes well in the steampunk, I'll probably buy those as well. Debating on buying the matching top as well. I'm going to go broke. :)
Yep, they took the link down at the end of last week before putting up the men's link. I'm normally not much of a cami wearer but I figured I could give them a shot, and if they don't work, I could easily get my money back by reselling them on Facebook. I do think I bought the right size but I'm debating trying to remove the built-in bra on one of them and seeing how I like that (since the bra does nothing for me :eek:). Of course that could mean I couldn't re-sell it...

Yeah, I totally ordered the mandala tights and the shirt. :eek: Due to be delivered today! :teeth:

I need to go back and read those links posted about the slower running thing. I've been talking to Chris about trying that out when we lay out our training season for the next year, but he remains skeptical about this whole "run slower to run faster" thing. I'm just ready for some change. We'll see.

I can understand being skeptical. I was too before I started it. But as I posted in the marathon thread I've been doing it for 5.5 months now and just had a half-marathon fitness test. I set PRs at the following distances all in ONE race...

1K - 4:09
1 mile - 6:52 (by 14 sec)
5K - 22:03 (by 1.5 min)
10K - 44:36 (by 5 min)
Half - 1:38:47 (by 8 min)

I ran the same half last year in 1:53, so 15 minute half improvement in less than a year. And technically, an 8 minute half improvement from just August. I've been running for 3.5 years, logged over 4000 miles, and have NEVER felt the benefits I'm getting from any other training plan I've ever followed. It works for me, and I wholeheartedly believe it will work for others.

I can understand being skeptical. I was too before I started it. But as I posted in the marathon thread I've been doing it for 5.5 months now and just had a half-marathon fitness test. I set PRs at the following distances all in ONE race...

1K - 4:09
1 mile - 6:52 (by 14 sec)
5K - 22:03 (by 1.5 min)
10K - 44:36 (by 5 min)
Half - 1:38:47 (by 8 min)

I ran the same half last year in 1:53, so 15 minute half improvement in less than a year. And technically, an 8 minute half improvement from just August. I've been running for 3.5 years, logged over 4000 miles, and have NEVER felt the benefits I'm getting from any other training plan I've ever followed. It works for me, and I wholeheartedly believe it will work for others.

Ok, I need the name of this book, and how to get a training plan... Please?

Here is the book I used...

http://www.amazon.com/Hansons-Marathon-Method-Renegade-Fastest/dp/1934030856

They also have a half-marathon book, but I find it offensive to half-marathoners (long rant).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JC2EF6YM3QWQMNJKSDW

Either way, after you've read either of the books and understand the concepts I can help walk you through making a custom training plan specific to your fitness level and goals based on their and others philosophies. Just PM me when you're ready. I have a hobby of helping others make running training plans.

Here is the book I used...

http://www.amazon.com/Hansons-Marathon-Method-Renegade-Fastest/dp/1934030856

They also have a half-marathon book, but I find it offensive to half-marathoners (long rant).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JC2EF6YM3QWQMNJKSDW

Either way, after you've read either of the books and understand the concepts I can help walk you through making a custom training plan specific to your fitness level and goals based on their and others philosophies. Just PM me when you're ready. I have a hobby of helping others make running training plans.
The top one is the one I am reading. :)

Week 2 of Phase 1
Monday, November 30, 2015 - Sunday, December 6, 2015
14.5 miles completed

This is a LONG one!! :eek:

Monday, November 30: 3.5-mile run @ 13:32/mile pace
Back to the grind!

Both Will and I are struggling after our busy holiday weekend. Will was coming down with some sort of cold last night and I had a splitting headache all day. I managed to make it to bed early last night (10PM - early for me, anyway) and woke up feeling MUCH better today...not 100%, but better. A full night of sleep in my own bed always does wonders for me. I think just getting back into my normal schedule/routine (drinking lots of water - which I'm good at on work days, not so much when I'm just at home, eating normal, non-Thanksgiving food, etc.) will make me feel better...even though obviously vacation is a good thing. :teeth:

This morning's run seemed a little better than last week's runs...I think I'm starting to get my form better with the slower-paced runs. It's funny how I can feel more aches and whatnot when I slow the pace down like this, compared to 2-3 weeks ago when I was running faster and it felt completely fine. Weird. Just like last week, though, I think I struggled more with how long the run actually took (46:47, 13:22/mile pace) - who wants to be on the treadmill for that long?! That's right, no one.

Here's what I wore today...I feel like this combination worked better in my head. :rotfl: Also, who needs arms, right?
22942997294_fa87fde92a_z.jpg

Tuesday, December 1: lifting

And now...lifting with Shan-bot!
23545150776_bd6397f475_z.jpg

ROAR!!
23462678142_5bc5d6bfb6_z.jpg

Today was my first day back at the gym since its refurb...about half of the equipment looks new. It's nice. So first day of lifting in over a week. Eek! It was mostly okay, except that I guess I let my mind wander and didn't pay attention to my form on my second set of squats...ended up wrenching my back a little bit. :( I think it's mostly okay (I was able to finish the rest of my lifting plan for the day without incident), mostly it just feels tight. I'll be way more careful on Thursday.

And now, it's the first of the month (December already?! What even??) so that means...

New month on the Disney calendar at my desk...
23571211115_6ea0c36fcf_z.jpg

...and new bag! The 2013 marathon weekend grail is back on the shelf until next November (sidenote: over the past few days I have missed having the cross body strap so now I'm thinking I want to get one at some point...woof :().

For December, we have the Harveys Disney Couture Mickey Loves Minnie Streamline Crossbody bag. Quite possibly the cutest bag ever.
22944147013_fd4ef3dd6b_z.jpg

This is one of two Harveys bags that I have (I have the same silhouette in a Mickey-only pattern). Price-wise Harveys are a little more expensive than Vera Bradley bags and a little cheaper than Dooney & Bourke (comparable silhouettes from Vera Bradley cost about $75 less than this Harveys bag, while a comparable Dooney costs about $60 more). Of the three brands*, I think that Harveys are definitely the most durable, as the outside portion of the bags are made from seatbelts. The inside is fully lined with this cute fabric that has Hidden Mickeys!
23462674442_54caef71a4_z.jpg

And check out the zipper pulls!
23203272829_0031100917_z.jpg

This will be the first time I've used a Harveys bag for an extended period of time. I can't see myself getting more just because some of the other styles (where they sort of weave the seatbelts) are super heavy, and not a lot of the other patterns really appeal to me. Plus...Will is not a fan of the bags, so there's that. :) But I love this particular crossbody style - it's about the size of a Vera Bradley hipster (which is the perfect size for a purse, in my opinion - not too big, not too small), and while I love the Veras, they just don't last very long. Plus, they seem to have stopped making my favorite Vera pattern, which is very sad ("Where’s Mickey?"). I'm thinking that this Harveys crossbody will be a great park bag for me to use later this month...YAY!! :banana:

*My time in the Disney purse Facebook groups has taught me about both Harveys (which I sort of knew existed beforehand but didn't know they made Disney stuff) and another company that makes Disney purses - Samantha Thavasa. ST is based out of Japan so it's harder to get that stuff here in the US, but not impossible...the ST stuff is SO cute and really different from the items available here in the US. There’s a Little Mermaid wallet that's sort of tempting so I'm trying to restrain myself from getting that. :) Prices are similar to Dooneys.

Also, my and Will's holiday weekend crudiness seems to be gone. Woohoo!

Wednesday, December 2: 4-mile run @ 12:41/mile pace

First, a gear update...I got a new toy in the mail yesterday:
22942991724_ef7e1f1a39_z.jpg

This is a Garmin vivoactive, Garmin's version of a smartwatch. I found it for a steal of a deal online over the weekend ($149, marked down from $249...actually found it on a photography website). I'm hoping that since this watch is both a step tracker (which I need for work - if I track my steps my health insurance costs about $1,000 less per year, so that's a no-brainer) and is a stand-alone GPS, that I won't need to wear both my FitBit Charge and Garmin Forerunner 220 on outdoor runs anymore! :crazy2:

Anyway, today's treadmill run was pretty good. I tried to focus on keeping my shoulders back, which I think I did an okay job of. Total time for this run was 50:35, 12:38/mile pace.

And OMG...INKnBURN is re-releasing some of their classic designs in anticipation of their 5th anniversary. :hyper: I'm so excited because this will give me a chance to get some of the designs that I've really been coveting lately that are no longer available. I've really been working on getting rid of a lot of junk around the house and have been able to sell a ton of stuff on eBay and Facebook, and I have money to burn. So this is perfect timing!

The catch with INKnBURN releasing the classics is that they are doing it as a mystery purchase...so I order the item in my size and I don’t know which design I will get. I am anticipating a ton of trading going on in the Facebook group...

First item is the camisole.
22843748784_1e49457bc8_z.jpg

This is one item where I haven't figured out my size, so I'm taking a leap and hoping I guessed right (I contacted INKnBURN for their help and the owner did make a suggestion, which is the size I was leaning toward). It has a built-in bra...but let's be real, I'd need to wear a second bra underneath for adequate support. :eek: I ordered 3 (free shipping!) and these are some of the possible designs:
23176301320_e53820b9a6_z.jpg

L-R Pink Ink, Run or Die Roses, Flutter, Current, Healing Mandala, Peacock, Bloom, Bandit and Lust.

Of these designs, I am REALLY hoping for Pink Ink, Current, Flutter or Bandit. Pink Ink and Current are the ones I am REALLY REALLY hoping for...if I got those and they fit me I would be SO happy. Lust, Bloom and Run or Die Roses don't do anything for me, so if I get those they'll be up for trade or sale (part of this mystery promotion is that there are no returns on orders). And I already have tops in other styles with Healing Mandala and Peacock. But mostly I hope I ordered the correct size. EEK!!

I just did a Google Image search and it looks like the picture only has about half of the classic designs...so who knows what I'll get. :eek:

I am already totally addicted to this mystery promotion. Can't wait for them to release tech shirts, singlets, pullovers...goodbye money!!

Thursday, December 3: lifting
Chugging along over here. I managed not to hurt my back today - squats were body-weight squats, which were okay, but I definitely need to work on my form. I was leaning forward way too much and can't seem to break myself from that habit, which I think is what caused my issue on Monday.

Also, I didn't bring my nice work shoes to change into after the gym...in the 7 (almost 8) years I have worked here, I think that's the first time I've done that. So I am walking around wearing my pink Brooks Adrenalines all day - extra cool factor added because in these shoes (as opposed to my shoes for work, which are boots with 2.5-inch heels), my pants are too long, so I need to roll them up to keep them from dragging on the ground. It's just one of those mornings for me, I guess... :upsidedow

Friday, December 4: 3-mile run @ 13:32/mile pace + yoga
Weather: 34 degrees and overcast with light wind

Good day today! Busy, but good. I got some fun mail so I'll post about that soon. :)

Before the mail, I did my run. I was nervous for my first run with temperatures in the 30s, but it was totally fine. I wore an INKNBURN pullover, my thicker Brooks tights, and my INKNBURN tech tube as a hat and felt pretty comfortable.

This was also my first run with my new watch. I liked it, and it seemed accurate and all that, but I couldn't figure out how to make it tell me the time of day while running (figured out later after a Google search).

vivoactive on top, Forerunner 220 on bottom. Pretty close.
23571209705_b9ca5466c7_z.jpg

Running outside is so much better than the treadmill. ::yes::

Right after running - yoga! 90% of this class I was like, "look at me I am such an amazing yogi!"...the other 10% (specifically a balancing sequence) I was like Bambi learning how to walk. I could not have been more wobbly. But overall, good class today...good day overall. :)

Saturday, December 5: 4-mile run @ 12:61/mile pace
Weather: 36 degrees and overcast with light wind

Laundry day today...so I didn't match very well. Oops!
23275487750_260f5db52a_z.jpg

23488791591_6192b2cc95_z.jpg

I found the deal breaker with my new watch today. :(

So I put the watch on and turned it to RUN mode. After 30 seconds or so the watch said to press the start button. I figured this meant that it had found the GPS satellites - that was fast! I pressed the button and off I went!

I checked the watch for the first 0.5 miles or so and thought that the pace looked too fast for how I felt I was running. And then the watch buzzed at just about 0.5 miles to let me know it had just now found the satellites...what?? :headache:

My average pace (and I think the total distance) was screwed up from there. And that's the deal breaker - not only did it take 5 minutes+ to find GPS, but there was no obvious way for me to know the watch was ready - nothing indicated on the screen, just the buzz (my Forerunner 220 has a screen with a progress bar that fills as GPS satellites are found, so it's pretty obvious). This is a huge problem because I'm not going to want to wait around outside for that buzz when it's 20 degrees out and colder...heck, I didn't want to do that today! There were other small quirks I didn't love about the watch, but this GPS thing was the biggest problem. As I ran I decided that I need a running watch that happens to have smart features and activity tracking...not a smart watch that can also be used for running. The vivoactive is en route back to the store and I'm now researching the Forerunner 230, which is the update of the Forerunner 220 I already own.

So I did my 4 miles, but the watch had me at an overall average pace of 12:06. Who knows whether either of those are right! :mad:

Gotta say, I've really been enjoying the weather for running these past 2 days - when appropriately dressed it's quite nice. :)

My only other activities for today were laundry and cleaning out the fridge - excitement!

Sunday, December 6: rest

A rest day, but a day full of activity - I cleaned out the freezer and Mr. A and I raked some leaves (fun!)...and I got some new running gear (actually fun!). I'll post about that later :)

Continued in Next Post

Glad you are feeling better after the holiday. Running on the TM is boring, so I feel you pain. I have been putting 7 to 11 miles once or twice a week on them. I am sorry your new Garmin isn't living up to the hype. I was considering one, but my 620 works fine for now and cost a truck load when it first came out. I believe I am stuck with it for a while, or at least until Garmin comes out with a real winner. Do not get the 620, its nice and all, just not worth it when the 220 does almost the exact some thing. Hope the training continues to go well and good luck.

Since you are using a Garmin and Garmin Connect, do you use the connections? If you looking to add, falgoustjerry is my screen name on Garmin. The leaderboard can be very motivating.

Another week down! :cheer2:

I love those robot leggings! Ink N Burn patterns run hit or miss for me. Some do nothing, but some are awesome!! (including those!) I'm getting ahead of myself but I excited to see what mystery cami you get. I really like the same ones you did so I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Is that the Disney parks calendar that Disney sells on their website?! I just bought myself for next year haha!

I was about to ooh and aah over your new watch but, seriously?! That is a seriously lacking feature for a fitness watch!! :faint: I really don't like the idea of the apple watch but I do appreciate this watch's look-a-like version. However, I would totally do the same thing as you. No GPS notification is too much of a pain.

All this yoga talk is inspiring me but I don't think I have a studio nearby. Does anyone follow some type of online/at home yoga program? Suggestions for an inflexible beginner?

All this yoga talk is inspiring me but I don't think I have a studio nearby. Does anyone follow some type of online/at home yoga program? Suggestions for an inflexible beginner?

Same for us, so I'm wondering that same. We noticed there were some things on Netflix...

Also, tried out my Steampunk tights today. Verdict? LOVE!!!!

Glad you are feeling better after the holiday. Running on the TM is boring, so I feel you pain. I have been putting 7 to 11 miles once or twice a week on them.
See, now I feel like I shouldn't complain...I too am on the treadmill twice per week, but only for like 4 miles! :rotfl2: I can't imagine doing 7-11!
I am sorry your new Garmin isn't living up to the hype. I was considering one, but my 620 works fine for now and cost a truck load when it first came out. I believe I am stuck with it for a while, or at least until Garmin comes out with a real winner. Do not get the 620, its nice and all, just not worth it when the 220 does almost the exact some thing.
Yeah, me too - thanks for the input on the 620. How do you like the touchscreen? I actually ended up getting a different watch (which I'll post about at some point, after I've worn it for awhile) that doesn't have the touchscreen like the vivoactive did, and I'm finding that I actually don't miss it all that much like I thought I would. :confused3
Hope the training continues to go well and good luck.
Thank you! :goodvibes
Since you are using a Garmin and Garmin Connect, do you use the connections? If you looking to add, falgoustjerry is my screen name on Garmin. The leaderboard can be very motivating.
Yes! I'll look you up (if I can figure out how to do it). :)
Another week down! :cheer2:
Woohoo! I know the next few weeks will FLY by with the holidays!!
I love those robot leggings! Ink N Burn patterns run hit or miss for me. Some do nothing, but some are awesome!! (including those!) I'm getting ahead of myself but I excited to see what mystery cami you get. I really like the same ones you did so I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
Aren't they so cool?! The only downside is that the back is white - so no patterned underwear with them! :eek: :rotfl2: (overshare? ;))

I WISH some of the INKnBURN stuff did nothing for me...but I love almost all of it. :faint:

I'll post my camis soon - of the 3 I got, two of them were ones that I wanted, so I was very happy!! :yay: The third was another good one but I have another shirt in that same pattern, so I'm trading that one away...once the trade goes through I'll post pictures. :)
Is that the Disney parks calendar that Disney sells on their website?! I just bought myself for next year haha!
Okay, so I just went to the website and typed in "calendar" - the only one that popped up was an attractions poster calendar? Is that the one you got? This isn't the same one, it's a WDW only calendar (I bought it in MouseGear during Wine & Dine 2014, so I'm not sure if it's available online?). For 2016 I have a Disneyland-only calendar. :) Love having a little Disney in my cubicle.
I was about to ooh and aah over your new watch but, seriously?! That is a seriously lacking feature for a fitness watch!! :faint: I really don't like the idea of the apple watch but I do appreciate this watch's look-a-like version. However, I would totally do the same thing as you. No GPS notification is too much of a pain.
Ahhh, I know. :( I feel like I must have been missing something really obvious, because like you said - seriously?!

The good news is that I think I have found a better solution, but I don't want to post about it until I've tried it out for awhile, especially since I really liked the vivoactive for the first couple of days...and then I didn't. :scratchin
There are some free videos on RunnersWorld.com: http://www.runnersworld.com/tag/runners-world-yoga-center
Same for us, so I'm wondering that same. We noticed there were some things on Netflix...
Whoa, really?? I never would have thought to check Netflix!!
Also, tried out my Steampunk tights today. Verdict? LOVE!!!!
YAY!! So glad you like them! :goodvibes I got the Healing Mandala tights today...LOVE!!!!! Forgot to take pics though.

Yeah! Thank for the add. Just go into your settings and change your privacy to allow friends to view your activities.

I was just about to order that, but am now curious about this? should I just get the marathon one?

If you are reading the book for the purpose of learning the "why" you should try their training methodology, then the books are nearly identical. The discussion of the science behind the training, mostly the same. The discussion of what each type of workout accomplishes, mostly the same. The discussion of cumulative fatigue, mostly the same. The discussion of where your pacing should be for you specifically, mostly the same.

The problem I have with the half-marathon book is that it was made years after the marathon book and they essentially copied/pasted many of the sections. There are some areas in the half-marathon book that discuss the marathon unnecessarily (I bought the half book to learn about halfs, not be taught about fulls when it isn't relevant). The book appears to have been written with the assumption that you had read the marathon book, and now they were teaching you the differences between the half and the full.

The biggest issue I had was with the pacing chart in the middle of the half book. It has the different paced runs listed across the top (Recovery, Easy A/B, Long Run, TEMPO, STRENGTH, Speed). When my mom started using the half book, she sent me her plan with pacing. When I looked at her plan I was very confused because her TEMPO/STRENGTH seemed off from her fitness/goal time. When I looked at the pacing chart in the book, she had used it appropriately. However, there is a footnote at the bottom of the chart that states the TEMPO/STRENGTH pacing is for a marathon (what?!?!) and to use the different pages earlier in the book for the appropriate pacing for a half-marathon. Now, why didn't they just change the old marathon pacing chart to reflect the half-marathon pacing. Seems like a simple fix, which unchanged is quite confusing unless you pay close attention.

The training plans are different in the half book and full book, but surprisingly they aren't THAT different. I'd argue that with any cookie cutter plan (like in the book) it might not be the best thing for you and optimally you use the concepts and training methodology to develop a custom plan for yourself (always willing to help if needed).

I will say if you have time to wait, the new marathon book is suppose to come out in January (available for pre-order) and according to their recent blog posts it contains some new concepts/formulas.

http://www.amazon.com/Hansons-Marat...03720&sr=8-1&keywords=hansons+marathon+method

so much to catch up on....sounds like everything is going great for you so far keep up the awesome work

So I put the watch on and turned it to RUN mode. After 30 seconds or so the watch said to press the start button. I figured this meant that it had found the GPS satellites - that was fast! I pressed the button and off I went!

I checked the watch for the first 0.5 miles or so and thought that the pace looked too fast for how I felt I was running. And then the watch buzzed at just about 0.5 miles to let me know it had just now found the satellites...what??

This caught my eye as I just recently got a vivoactive as well (didn't do quite as good as you, cyber Monday sale for 180) and I havn't noticed mine taking that long to locate sat's but I can see how that would be a deal breaker for you

so much to catch up on....sounds like everything is going great for you so far keep up the awesome work
Thank you! And hey, you too - almost marathon time!!
This caught my eye as I just recently got a vivoactive as well (didn't do quite as good as you, cyber Monday sale for 180) and I havn't noticed mine taking that long to locate sat's but I can see how that would be a deal breaker for you
Ah, that's still a pretty good price though, aren't they back up to $250? I'm glad that yours seems to be working out better than mine with the satellites...maybe I got a dud. Who knows!

Goodbye Money! INKnBURN Goodies!!

WHEEEEEE more INKnBURN! :hyper:

I mentioned a few posts back that I have been decluttering like crazy and selling a ton of stuff on eBay and Facebook lately. I'm not sure of the exact amount I've gotten recently, but I have a good idea...let’s just say, it's a good amount. :)

And part of my motivation behind getting rid of that stuff was to get money to spend on stuff I REALLY want. And lately, what I have REALLY been wanting is INKnBURN...in case you hadn't noticed. :teeth: So with this cash I've gotten, I've bought a few more pieces...

First...a Drifting Petals Pullover. This popped up for sale on the Facebook group as brand new, without tags. I love the two pullovers that I have already - I've been really surprised at how perfect they have been for for running when temperatures are in the 30s. So far I haven't layered them over other shirts, and have found that they keep me warm, but not too warm, so I'm thinking with some layering they'll be great for colder weather. My favorite thing about them is something I didn't expect to like so much - the thumbholes. I hate wearing gloves when I'm running - my hands always get sweaty and TOO warm, so I ended up taking them off pretty early and just carrying them. With the thumbholes I can still keep my hands warm without gloves.

I know I have a good amount of cold weather running coming up, so I was excited to get a third pullover - and in a retired design, brand new, AND cheaper than retail, at that.

Front:
23596326616_e7bf82b25d_z.jpg

23596326616_e7bf82b25d_z.jpg

Back:
23540007621_9eaf9c3abf_z.jpg

And second - the Healing Mandala kit. I am obsessed...this is one of my favorite things they have come out with lately.

23254483219_3ec0fbe4fe_z.jpg

23622397675_2fea71fc92_z.jpg

The sleeves are crazy-detailed:
23254480819_0e94a8a842_z.jpg

And the tights (hey look, @ZellyB! :)).

23254478139_7195c828c5_z.jpg

23596317326_e3c84ccf06_z.jpg

With all InB bottoms (the women's ones, at least), you can fold the waistband down. I never do...I like the waistband higher. Keeps the midsection in place (hey, keeping it real). :upsidedow
23540016751_fb27b1eba6_z.jpg

There are portions of the top and tights that like black denim, which I didn’t realize from the online pictures. Love it! :)
23513837272_c1a835eae7_z.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter