Dec 4 2013 - 4 nights of Magic from Miami

We are already signed up for the fe list but I'd like to sign up my friend who doesn't DIS.

Maria and son Ivan age 2 and Maria's sister (also named Maria) and they are all three in one room which is gty right now.

No problem! We will add them to the list and as soon as you find out their room number just let us know.:thumbsup2

This is AWESOME!!!! I love FE idea! We are GTY, no stateroom yet... Waiting for somg pixie dust on our 11c...
This is the first cruise ever for DH, DS8 (Juan Francisco) and me. We are flying from Buenos Aires, Argentina, so... Does anyone wants some "local" presents?:dance3:

This is AWESOME!!!! I love FE idea! We are GTY, no stateroom yet... Waiting for somg pixie dust on our 11c...
This is the first cruise ever for DH, DS8 (Juan Francisco) and me. We are flying from Buenos Aires, Argentina, so... Does anyone wants some "local" presents?:dance3:

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! This is one of my favorite things about the FE! You always have so many people with great ideas and put so much thought into this exchange. We would love to see your local country represented! We have you down on the list, just let us know as soon as your room number is giving! :thumbsup2

Hi all!
My name is Airien and I am really looking forward to this cruise! This will be the 3rd for myself & DH, and 2nd for our 2 sons.
We would very much like to participate in the FE. I can't believe I've never heard of this on our previous sailings!

This cruise will be to celebrate my Husband's 30th Birthday:bday:

Stateroom:2604
Airien 27
Robert 30
Demetri 4
Damon 20mos

Extra excited for all the Christmas decorations! :santa::santa::santa:

Welcome!!! I keep hoping more will join our cruise.there seems to be tons more staterooms as well as categories available. Also great rates! Maybe there will be more this week before the cutoff date.

Hi all!
My name is Airien and I am really looking forward to this cruise! This will be the 3rd for myself & DH, and 2nd for our 2 sons.
We would very much like to participate in the FE. I can't believe I've never heard of this on our previous sailings!

This cruise will be to celebrate my Husband's 30th Birthday:bday:

Stateroom:2604
Airien 27
Robert 30
Demetri 4
Damon 20mos

Extra excited for all the Christmas decorations! :santa::santa::santa:

Welcome aboard!:thumbsup2

We have you down for FE. Should be a lot of fun! Can't wait for all the Christmas fun!!!

Today is the last day to sign up for FE! Only 60 days before we sail. Hope everyone is as excited as we are! Here is the current list of people that have signed up for FE. Also, please let me know here or PM me that you confirm you still want to be involved in FE. GTY's you should start seeing a room number in the next few weeks. Just let us know once you receive those. Thank you.

:fish:FISH EXTENDER LIST:fish:

List by Cabin number

8548-Tinky624/Jamie, David, Tyler(3) Confirmed
GTY-lilpooh108/Mom, Dad, & 2 kids
8582-Minniemoomoo/Donald, Sonya Confirmed
2132-sbassgva/Susan, Jeanne Confirmed
8034-grlzmom/Mom, dh, dd23, dd12, dd10 and ds10.Confirmed
GTY-LazoFamily24/Mom, dh, ds7, ds6, ds2, grandma, sister
GTY-Friend of grlzmom/Maria, Sister Maria, Ivan(2)Confirmed
GTY-CC Disney fan/Cecilia, Gus, Juan Francisco(8) Confirmed
2604-Airien/Airien, Robert, Demetri(4), Damon(20mos) Confirmed

I forgot to tell you our names for FE!
I'm Cecilia (mom) dad is Gus and the little Avenger is Juan Francisco as I told you before...

Yes names for everyone is very important to me. I do personalize most of my FE gifts.
We are excited as the day approaches.
Donald and Sonya are in!

I noticed there hasn't been much activity on this thread lately...maybe we're all just waiting anxiously for pics/info/updates about the Magic ;-) (like I am haha)
I was wondering if there's gonna be a meet-up for this cruise??

I know I can't believe how quiet it is. We have a cruise planned for march of 2014 and that thread is extremely busy! Very strange to me too.
I am busy working on my FE gifts. I'm staying busy passing the time dreaming about laying on the deck reading a book! Can't wait!

I know I can't believe how quiet it is. We have a cruise planned for march of 2014 and that thread is extremely busy! Very strange to me too.

I also have another cruise in 2014 (June) and there updates everyday it seems...bizarre...

This is my first time participating on DIS & I too was expecting more activity on this board...especially with only 57 days to go!!
I check the Disney Cruise Line Blog often for updates on the Magic, but can't wait to hear about/see pictures from the cruisers on the 10/20 trip!

I have a question for anyone out there. My 4yo DS keeps seeing commercials for the new Disney movie "Frozen" & he is so looking forward to it! The movie is slated for release 11/27/13...any chance they will have this playing onboard??

Hello cruisers!!!
I have one of the BEST news of the week for you!
One of my best friends is working on the Magic at Cadiz dry dock. He call me this morning just to say: SHE IS FLOATING AGAIN!!!!!!

OMG that is totally awesome and exciting! I know everyone cheered when she went in the water again! Thanks for sharing that is super exciting to us!

This is my first time participating on DIS & I too was expecting more activity on this board...especially with only 57 days to go!!
I check the Disney Cruise Line Blog often for updates on the Magic, but can't wait to hear about/see pictures from the cruisers on the 10/20 trip!

I have a question for anyone out there. My 4yo DS keeps seeing commercials for the new Disney movie "Frozen" & he is so looking forward to it! The movie is slated for release 11/27/13...any chance they will have this playing onboard??

Usually they do play them on the ship as a special treat. Of course there are no guarantees for this. I had actually thought the same thing. We shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter