Dec 3 - 7 no onsite rooms... why?

No luck at the Hilton
Dolphin/Swan We would have to find a different hotel for Dec 07
We have tried to change dates by a day or 2.
Still no luck:confused3
If there is a bad economy I sure can not tell it by the bookings at WDW.
We have slowed down here at the Grand Canyon, but it is that time of the year.

Keep trying.

I think what Disney does is make more rooms available for booking the closer you get to a specific date. It's like when the free dinning plan comes out, within a couple weeks the Value resorts are sold out. Check back a few weeks later and now you can book the value resorts again. Plus If it's sold out people may opt for an upgrade instead of not go.

What ever happens, either they make more rooms available or someone cancels, keep trying.

okay the first 2 weeks of dec have been booked for like 3 months now

At least 3 months or more. Some opened up just before the 45 day mark, but quickly booked up again. I posted a thread about the new availability and it seems that alot of rooms booked up again albeit at rack rate.

One more idea, have you talked to a TA like Small World or DreamsUnlimited, it doesn't hurt to have another set us eyes looking for opening:) Good Luck.

I just called today and they had CBR & Yacht or Beach club available for AP rates for 12/3 - 12/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter