Dec. 2013 Galveston Sailing Changed

Yeah, we were told we could rebook on Nov. 15.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm not a Castaway Cay fan. I've been to the Bahamas several times, so I wouldn't want that either. At least we were told we will keep the Cozumel and Grand Cayman ports on the four night with one sea day. We were just looking fwd. to a longer trip.

Yeah, we were told we could rebook on Nov. 15.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm not a Castaway Cay fan. I've been to the Bahamas several times, so I wouldn't want that either. At least we were told we will keep the Cozumel and Grand Cayman ports on the four night with one sea day. We were just looking fwd. to a longer trip.

We love Castaway Cay, but not sure we'd love it in December. Never seen Cozumel so I'd be good with checking it out.

We love Castaway Cay, but not sure we'd love it in December. Never seen Cozumel so I'd be good with checking it out.

We have been to CC three times in December and it was beautiful and warm each day. January has been 50/50 for us so far with two visits.

ksloane said:

We have been to CC in late December. It was actually warm and beautiful. Last year we went in November and the water was somewhat chilly but they had been experiencing ran. Regardless of the chill we were still able to enjoy the water, snorkel (and saw a sting ray) and the sun was warm!!! And, it is a fabulous island cold or hot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter