Ok need some thought. Looking at going to Disney Dec1-8 this year. We own at SSR and are fine at staying there but can stay at OKW for less points. I really don't want to borrow points(spent to many last year) for a SSR ressie now if I can get in to OKW(2BR) at the 7 month mark. Then I have borrowed points that I won't need. Any thoughts on waiting until May 1(7 month mark) and possible no availablity. We don't need to be near HH any 2BR will do. Another thoughts on: first choices even though I have to borrow are BLT, BCV, BWV thoughts on chances at 7 months same time frame. Have any owners looked for availablity at above resorts recently and not found availablity recently Thanks so much for your help.