Dear Santa, I'd like a double-deluxe Disney Xmas!! Dec'12 PTR! Upd 1/20 TR & DR links

Shopping continued...

Kids autograph books - Hunter (Phineas & Ferb), Harper (Princesses), Jaxon (Toy Story), Evan (Mickey Mouse)

067.jpg

Coloring/activity books for Harper & the little boys

111.jpg

Mickey for our room

119.jpg

Harper's Christmas Minnie (she will get this the night before we go)

118.jpg

Jaxon's Christmas Mickey (Evan has a similar one that I recently purchased, but do not have a pic of)

120.jpg

Room decor

125.jpg

Harper & Hunter's stockings for our room

126.jpg

Jaxon & Evan's stockings for our room

127.jpg

Mine & DH's stockings for our room

046-1.jpg

Continued in next post...

1) where did you get the autograph books? Those are really cute.

2) did you pack all of that, or ship it down ahead of you?

Wow... so many awesome Disney things for the rooms and for the kids....:cool1:

Tusker House Breakfast-when we did it was a great breakfast and experience for us...:thumbsup2 oh also forgot Ohana.... those are two of my favorites... great experience at Ohana... may be my favorite favorite....

California Grill = Heaven....:cloud9:

Like I said before ... you really are having a Double Deluxe Christmas...:goodvibes

Fun purchases! Your room is going to look so cute with all those decorations!

Thank you! I wanted to try and do a little something with our room since we would be there over Christmas. I didnt do all my "regular" decorating at home since we would be gone - so I think the kids will enjoy this!

1) where did you get the autograph books? Those are really cute.

2) did you pack all of that, or ship it down ahead of you?

The autograph books I ordered from Amazon. Just typed in "Disney autograph books" or something similar and all sorts of options showed up!

We are flying SW, so we get 12 checked bags free + all our carryons! So, because of that, I did not ship anything down before hand. If we were flying any other airline, we totally would have shipped stuff down!

Wow... so many awesome Disney things for the rooms and for the kids....:cool1:

Tusker House Breakfast-when we did it was a great breakfast and experience for us...:thumbsup2 oh also forgot Ohana.... those are two of my favorites... great experience at Ohana... may be my favorite favorite....

California Grill = Heaven....:cloud9:

Like I said before ... you really are having a Double Deluxe Christmas...:goodvibes

I hope the kids appreciate all the hard work I have put into this trip! :lmao: Its been consuming my mind for a LONG TIME!

Totally looking forward to CG!!

November & December dinner & Disney movie nights

I still havent gotton around to uploading the pics for Nov & Dec movie nights, so since time is quickly getting away from me, I will just tell you what we did.

November 9 - Alice in Wonderland -- Tea sandwiches (tuna, pimento, ham & swiss cheese -- some were made on mini croissants, others on white bread), Rabbit's carrots, "Eat Me" sugar cookies (sugar cookies that I wrote "Eat Me" in different colored frostings), Tea (I decorated the cups with "Drink Me")

November 17 - Winnie the Pooh --We did is one in between the little boys birthdays -- Honey battered chicken tenders, Rabbit's carrots & green beans, carrot cake cupcakes

November 23 - Cinderella -- Thanksgiving royal feat -- Turkey, ham, homemade dressing, sweet potatoe casserole, pea salad, fruit salad, rolls, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie

November 30 - Tom & Huck -- Hunter picked this one for his birthday weekend -- Oven fried chicken, sweet potatoes, green beans, cheesecake

December 7 - Toy Story -- Pizza Planet turkey pepperoni with extra cheese pizza, salad, Mickey Mouse cupcakes

December 9 - Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas -- This was our final dinner & Disney movie for the year -- Waffles, bisquits & gravy with sausage

Our Disney dinner & movie nights will start back up again in January sometime. The kids dont know we are counting down to another trip :thumbsup2

2 days to go!!!!!

I cant even begin to believe that in 2 days we will be at WDW!!

We are pretty much all packed (well, except for DH...he has been out of town all week and is flying in this afternoon) and we will be having our Christmas tonight after dinner, then Santa will still bring presents while we are gone.

We will :drive: about 4 hrs tomorrow after the kids get out of school to get to a hotel near the airport we are flying out of Tuesday morning.

We are planning on stopping about 2 hrs in to eat dinner at Olive Garden (we have a $50 giftcard from LAST YEAR that we havent used!!), then Tuesday morning we will be up DARK AND EARLY to head to the airport.

Your a good momma... doing all those special movie nights with your children...:goodvibes

In case I don't get back here before you go...

HAVE A SUPER FABULOUS DOUBLE DELUXE DISNEY CHRISTMAS!!!

and make sure to take lots of pictures so when you write your TR we can all live it vicariously through you...:goodvibes

Have a blast! I love being there at Christmas time!

Yay!! Have so much fun!!!

Your a good momma... doing all those special movie nights with your children...:goodvibes

In case I don't get back here before you go...

HAVE A SUPER FABULOUS DOUBLE DELUXE DISNEY CHRISTMAS!!!

and make sure to take lots of pictures so when you write your TR we can all live it vicariously through you...:goodvibes

Thank you, thank you for the well wishes! I am so excited for tomorrow!!

When we return from our trip I will post the link for the TR -- promise to take lots of pictures, and hopefully some good notes!!

I will catch up on everyones TR when I return -- until then, have a wonderful holiday season :flower3:

Very excited I got caught up just in time for you to leave. Can't wait to hear how the trip goes.

HAVE FUN!
:banana:

Are you back? When you have a chance... would love for you to pop in to tell us how it was...:goodvibes

We are back! We got home late NYE from the cabin and I spent the next 3 days doing laundry and getting the kids ready to go back to school on the 3rd. Today is the first day I have been able to get on Dis. I still need to upload pics to the computer (hopefully can do that this weekend). Once I get that done I will start a TR and DR.

Our trip was AMAZING!!!!! We got so much done 18-21 and then were still able to get lots done 22-28. Somehow it never seemed "crazy crowded" like I had heard. We ate lots of wonderful food, met lots of characters, saw Illuminations several different times, MVMCP was great AND, we absolutely fell in love with BW -- so much so that we have changed our Oct booking from WL to BW ::yes::

I will post back here when I get the TR started.

:goodvibes Welcome back Debra!!!! I was able to catch your live dining reviews.... looks like a great trip!! CRT and Le Cellier are two of my favorites that you and your family ate at.

Our trip was AMAZING!!!!! We got so much done 18-21 and then were still able to get lots done 22-28. Somehow it never seemed "crazy crowded" like I had heard.

I felt the SAME way about our Thanksgiving trip!!! There were patches of "rough crowds" but overall- if those were level 9 crowds, then I will never be worried about a crowd level again!!! :lmao:

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great trip. :goodvibes Excited for the start of the TR!!

debrapagliasotti said:
We are back! We got home late NYE from the cabin and I spent the next 3 days doing laundry and getting the kids ready to go back to school on the 3rd. Today is the first day I have been able to get on Dis. I still need to upload pics to the computer (hopefully can do that this weekend). Once I get that done I will start a TR and DR.

Our trip was AMAZING!!!!! We got so much done 18-21 and then were still able to get lots done 22-28. Somehow it never seemed "crazy crowded" like I had heard. We ate lots of wonderful food, met lots of characters, saw Illuminations several different times, MVMCP was great AND, we absolutely fell in love with BW -- so much so that we have changed our Oct booking from WL to BW ::yes::

I will post back here when I get the TR started.

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear abt your trip!

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great trip. :goodvibes Excited for the start of the TR!!

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear abt your trip!

I felt the SAME way about our Thanksgiving trip!!! There were patches of "rough crowds" but overall- if those were level 9 crowds, then I will never be worried about a crowd level again!!! :lmao:

:goodvibes Welcome back Debra!!!! I was able to catch your live dining reviews.... looks like a great trip!! CRT and Le Cellier are two of my favorites that you and your family ate at.

Thanks so much everyone, I am finally ready to start the TR and started the DR a couple days ago.

Links for both are in my siggy. Hope to have you stop by!

Trip Report and Dining Reports have officially started!!

Join me in my recap of all our fun happenings.

Links for both can be found in my siggy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter