Deals on makeup and cosmetics

Cake Monster

Earning My Ears
I'm a huge makeup addict and so is my sister, would love to get her some products for Christmas. Are there any good coupons or deals out there?

I have seen name brands at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Also, this time of year, there's gifts with purchase at many of the retail stores. And yesterday, BonTon had 15 percent off cosmetics and perfume, now for the next couple of days, coupon code for 10 percent off. Can print out coupon or use code on website. Sometimes Elf and other sellers offer discounts and free shipping when web ordered. And both Walmart and Target take manufacturer coupons and deals can be found in their stores.

Look around, online and in stores, it's beginning to be that time of year.

I have a teenager that adores any kind of make up, and some perfumes. Nail items are also a big hit, so I am always on the look out for cheap.

Not sure what brands/quality you're looking for, but Nordstrom Rack almost always has Stila. TJMaxx can be hit or miss, lately my local one has had Nars, Butter London, and Stila and they always have OPI polishes.My favorite is going to the Cosmetics Company Store, usually found in outlet centers. Their prices on most things are a discount, and they have discontinued lines.

Sephora usually has their Friends and Family and Beauty Insider discounts in November. It's 15-20% off your purchase for a short period of time.
Do I have to sign up for it? Is it only online or I store like jcpenny? I need to buy two Anastasia by Beverly Hills eyebrow things and maybe some eyeshadow for me. I want to start learning how to do my make up. I'm 44 yrs old lol!

HSN has lots of good cosmetics - Too Faced, Benefit, Smashbox,etc. It's about the only thing I would ever buy through them - but only with a coupon. They often have a $20 off $40 deal for new customers, although they are advertising only $10 off $20 right now - but according to one of the deal sites coupon code 162910 might get you the $20 off $40 deal thru 10/31 (and there are recent comments saying it works). Or 163633 might get you $20 off $40 with Visa Checkout, but that one seems a bit sketchier. If neither of those work, I'd keep an eye on them as it gets closer to Black Friday to see if the $20 off $40 comes back.

All of their makeup ships free, too.

ETA: I just tried the Visa Checkout coupon with an existing account. It works! (Note you don't have to use a Visa card - I actually use a MasterCard within Visa checkout) Hmmm - guess DD is getting some makeup in her stocking in addition to all the other stuff I already had! I need to stop looking for deals LOL

Last edited:
Tarte is currently having their "build your own beauty box" sale right now. 7 full size products for $59. I did it last spring and ordered one tonight. You get to pick a makeup bag, foundation, brush, lip gloss, blush, mascara, and eyeliner. I love their products and for the price it is a steal of a deal. The foundation I picked retails by itself for $36.

I love Ulta... I save my points for the year, and spend them during the holidays, I have gotten a lot of nice stocking stuffers with those points. I have used mgr. coupons along with/or without my points, but this has been hit or miss.

Ross, Marshalls, TJMax... has a lot of stuff... I have bought eye shadow boxes, or those makeup kits with eye-shadow, blush, eye and brow pencil for Christmas several time. I love going there and just looking for items, they have lots of makeup brushes, lotions, hair care products, bath supplies.... I could go on and on... Don't forget to check the clearance rack.

Kohl's also carries some better brands like Lorac and theBalm, although their % off coupons don't usually work on them. The trick is to use Kohl's Cash that you got from purchasing other stuff to pay for them - they allow that.

If you sign up for TooFaced e-mails, they're having a friends and family sale right now- I believe it's 20-25% off their products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter