Deal on Mary Janes at crocs.com

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Juliah, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Juliah

Juliah DIS Veteran

Sorry if this has already been posted...

Crocs.com has women's Mary Jane's on sale for $14.99. I discovered that if you buy two or more, they drop to half of that price. I used the code springcustomer09 to get free shipping. My total order for four pair was $29.96, 75% off the original price. The girls' Mary Janes are $9.99 and also drop to half price when you buy two or more, making them only $5 a pair. Quite a deal.

The half off deal did not work on the women's Minnie Janes, which are on sale for $17.99.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pooh136

pooh136 Mouseketeer

Thanks, I'm going to check it out now.

4. FigmentFinder

FigmentFinder DIS Veteran

Thanks! I just got 2 pairs.

5. Tink&PrincessMom

Tink&PrincessMom Mouseketeer

Wow! What a deal. Thanks a million. These will be perfect for my daughter this summer!! I got two pairs of women's Mary Janes for $14.98 total!!!:thumbsup2

6. Beezle2

Beezle2 DIS Veteran

Thank you!! The girls ones came to 4.99 a pair!! Great deal and free shipping :)

7. kaismahma

kaismahma Mouseketeer

Thanks OP! I was able to get my little 2 pairs of MJ. I was looking for me but nothing in my size in my choice of colors.
    Thanks again!

8. thebeesknees

thebeesknees DIS Veteran

Thank you so much, OP! I almost ordered some last week, but then didn't get around to it. I'm so glad I waited! I was able to get 1 pair for me ($7.50), 1 for my daughter (4.99), and a pair of Mickey caymans for my son for under $23 with the free shipping!!

9. j3momma

j3momma Earning My Ears

Hi, my husband tried to order a pair for each of my girls last nite, but it wouldn't register the 1/2 off deal... did he skip a step or the sale over?

10. LattNJ

LattNJ Mouseketeer

The character ones won't work...was he trying to order the ones with characters. Only the plain ones work..

11. lady_hlh

lady_hlh DIS Veteran

Thanks OP, I got a pair for me and one for my DD in the next size up for back to school.

12. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

Is this still going on? I'd love to get a black pair and a purple pair of mary janes...I just bought 2 pairs of crocs at the croc outlet-the light green mary janes and white/pink Mickey crocs for $15! But I'd still love to get a few more pairs if they're cheap! :thumbsup2

13. lady_hlh

lady_hlh DIS Veteran

This was still good last night. The color selection was getting limited, I think that black might have been totally gone for women but I think there was still some shade of purple left.

14. My2Qtz0205

My2Qtz0205 DIS Veteran

They're pretty much picked over now. I couldn't find anything for me or DD in our sizes.