Deal on Beauty and the Beast Tickets

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
Just got two matinee tickets for $4.55 total for opening weekend. Found the deal on hip2save through Atom tickets. Basically it's buy one get one free plus $5 off. You do have to pick your theater and showtime.

I think the deal is only good through 8PM ET tonight.

Last edited:
Just got two matinee tickets for $4.55 total for opening weekend. Found the deal on hip2save through Atom tickets. Basically it's buy one get one free plus $5 off. You do have to pick your theater and showtime.

I think the deal is only good through 8PM ET tonight.
Thanks, I just posted this in the Debt dumpers thread. I paid $5.26 for 4 tickets at an AMC with recliners and reserved seating. I am an AMC stubs member so any fees were waived.

Thanks, I just posted this in the Debt dumpers thread. I paid $5.26 for 4 tickets at an AMC with recliners and reserved seating. I am an AMC stubs member so any fees were waived.
That's an amazing deal! Wish our Regal had recliners.

Is this a legit site? I have never heard of this before.

I went ahead and purchased two tickets but it looks like only one is in my email confirmation. Can anyone tell me how to see both?

Ok, thanks. Im on hold with Atom now…wanting to make sure.

Has anyone been able to do this in the last hour or so? I was trying to share with a friend but the link is no longer working.

I just went to their site (atom tickets) and it is there. Didn't go through a link…just went to the site. I tried putting in two tickets and it was only charging for one

I bought 2 :yay:. My DS and his GF will be in WDW. I wanted to see if the Disney Springs theater is listed but the location service isn't working.

says to use promo code ktla to save another $3. i didnt try so it might not work.

Lol and on the opposite end of the spectrum I paid $38.44 for 2 tickets to the Sunday of opening weekend at Alamo Drafthouse BUT that includes etched collectible drinking glass for each of us and most importantly.....a guaranteed no cell phone, no talking, no crying child theatre with the ability to order real food and alcohol!

I've used Atom many, many times and they're legit. I've never had any issues with them.

There are a ton of generic $5 off codes (1 per order) that are available - our local AMC has $5.35 morning movies, so we've seen movies for $0.35/ticket.

I wasn't able to use the Beauty and the Beast tickets, but I had never seen the hip2save website before and I scored some other deals, so thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter