Deal Alert! Bridesmaid Totes $5

They're great, but personalization is still 10 a bag. I'm kind of miffed with them right now as I ordered my placecard holders during their clearance sale and then they don't have any left. I got them on sale for 2.50 for a set of 6, and they said the only thing they could do was suggest a set that was 15.95 for a set of 12. Kind of bait and switch. I canceled my order :sad2:

does anyone have a code for free shipping or free monogram? DD wants to order some and she's on a strict budget and monogram is $10 extra.

www.retailmenot.com - I just checked and they have some codes for AmericanBridal.com I check that site every single time I make an online purchase.

Just be patient, sometimes codes work automatically, other times you have to try a free before you find a good one.

HTH!:flower3:

www.retailmenot.com - I just checked and they have some codes for AmericanBridal.com I check that site every single time I make an online purchase.

Just be patient, sometimes codes work automatically, other times you have to try a free before you find a good one.

HTH!:flower3:

I love that site. I cannot tell you the number of times that place has saved me money. And entering the site through Ebates.com gives me a rebate as well! :thumbsup2

I told my DD about this link and she ordered 7 of the Bauhaus bags - 6 in pink for her bridesmaids and 1 in cream for herself. Hopefully they'll be as great as they look and sound! :)

Ooooo, What's Ebates.com? I never heard of it. Tell me more please!

I love Ebates. You sign up and they give you $5 off the bat. You go through their website to shop at 1000s of stores (including Disney Shopping!) and you get a rebate ranging from 1% to 26% of your purchase each time you shop (it depends on the merchant!). I get 3% at Target, 3% on ITunes, 6% on Avenue, 3% on Vera Bradley etc. It's a spiffy site!! I got something like 27 dollars back. It's helping me with my wedding shopping. :thumbsup2

http://www.ebates.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter