DEAD Free Photo Calendar At Shutterfly.com

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by summerrluvv, Jul 11, 2006.

1. summerrluvv

summerrluvv <font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f

Taken from another board. I just signed up, (put my email address in, no other info required) and was instantly emailed the redemption code and entered it into www.shutterfly.com

http://www.greatschools.net/community/beta.page?state=CA&cpn=20060711BetaPromo
    They will email you a link and coupon to Shutterfly.com for the free Photo Calendar. Limited to 1st 10,000 registrations. The free calendar coupon expires Sept 15 2006.
    Here is the email I get form the beta program:
    Enjoy!

Dear Reader,
    Help improve GreatSchools and get a sneak peek at brand new features by joining the GreatSchools Beta Group!

As a special thank you for joining the Beta Group, get a free 12-month photo calendar from Shutterfly. These make perfect school-year calendars because they can start on any month you like. They open to a full 11"x17" so there's plenty of room to note important dates and appointments.

How it works:

Join now and you'll receive an email confirming your Beta Group registration with instructions for redeeming your free Shutterfly Photo Calendar. Don't delay — the free Shutterfly Photo Calendar is for the first 10,000 who sign up!

We'll notify you occasionally about new features before they're released.

If you decide to try the new features, we may ask you to fill out a short survey or provide us with feedback about your experience.
    Click here to join the GreatSchools Beta Group

Together we will build a powerful community of parents who are passionate about education.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pweyl36

pweyl36 <font color=green>Now if I can only get them into

4. jenr812

jenr812 <font color=deeppink>I'm wondering how outta hand

Awesome! Thank you!

5. luvdisney14

luvdisney14 Mother of 3 Great Boys

Thank you, I just signed up.

6. Jenn

Jenn DIS Veteran

I signed up but the email I received doesn't seem to have a code for the calendar???

7. summerrluvv

You should receive two emails..one with the code and another one about the site. Check your spam maybe?

8. Harvest02

Harvest02 DIS Veteran

Thanks! I signed up too. No e-mail yet with the code though. I will have to keep watching my inbox. Anything for free and I will take it!!! :sunny:

9. Sal

Sal Mouseketeer

Thanks! I got my code and signed my DD up, too. This will make two nice Christmas presents!

10. OceanAnnie

OceanAnnie <font color=maroon>I guess I have a thing against

Thanks! :)

11. jenr812

Wow those calendars are normally $20! Great deal! Thanks again.

12. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

Thanks! I've been wanting to order one of these with pics of our last vacation. Just got done ordering it :cool1:

13. jenr812

I just ordered two calendars (one in DH's name, one in mine!). That's two Christmas gifts out of the way for the cost of shipping! Woohoo! :Pinkbounc

14. renessa

renessa <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Thank you....took a while for the second email with the code...and it did come to my spam (hotmail) folder. Can't wait to make my calander!!

15. summerrluvv

I ordered mine last night since I had to order some prints anyway. I hope it turns out cute!! I added borders to all of my pictures when I did the calendar, so make sure you check out that feature. They have some cute holiday borders. I made ours full of pics from February's WDW trip ;)

16. disneyfan551

disneyfan551 <font color=009900>mrsG551<br><font color=993300>I

Thanks to the OP for the info!!! :sunny:

17. Harvest02

Harvest02 DIS Veteran

How long does it take to get the code for the free calendar? I signed up last night, and still have not gotten an e-mail with the code. Maybe I wasn't one of the first 10,000? :confused3

18. princess crazy

princess crazy <font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo

I know this sounds pretty dumb of me but I have no idea how to check a spam folder---can anyone help?? I have gotten an email from the company but have not gotten one for the coupon code for the calendar :confused3 Thanks for any and all help :sunny:

19. summerrluvv

The code will come immediately. I signed my sister up today and it came immediately. If you are on AOL to check spam click on the spam folder link in your mailbox. If Yahoo, check the bulk mail folder. I'm not sure how on other mail services.

20. pandamom

pandamom My tags are gone!

Thank you!!!! Code came right away :)

21. webairs

webairs Mouseketeer

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what to do with the free calendar. Sorry! :confused3