Ddp

Mommybruner

Earning My Ears
I have 2 adults and 2 children on the DDP and I wanted to know if children's meals and adults meals are differentiated on my account. Can an adult use a child meal as opposed to an adult meal.... THANKS

For TS credits, they are differentiated. For CS they are pooled together in the dining computer system. HOWEVER, the CM ringing up your food "shouldn't" give you more adult meals than adults on your plan at one time (and same for kids meals). If you have 2A and 2C on the plan, they shouldn't allow you to order 3A and 1C meals. Adults cannot use child credit for TS and vice versa. However for CS they can't possibly monitor if an adult eats a kids meal on the plan.

You can't use children's credits to buy adult meals unless the restaurant has no child's menu. There are a few CS (not many) that have no child's menu.

As far as adults purchasing children's meals there are a few things you can do:

1) Switch meals with a child. This will work at either TS or CS. What they care about at a TS is that a child's credit is used to order from the child's menu. Once the meal arrives, the adult can eat the child's meal and the child can eat the adult meal.
2) Use your adult dining credit to purchase a child's menu meal, assuming the restaurant will allow you to do this. Some restaurants, apparently randomly depending on what server you get, may not allow an adult to order from a child's menu. Make sure you specify to the server or cashier that you want a child's meal but are spending an adult's credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter