DDP using Castmember Friend's and Family Discount?

LifeOnCloud8

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all! A friend of mine was nice enough to let me use her friends and family discount but I'm not sure if I can add the dining plan. Does anyone know about that? My dates are Jan 2 - 10... And if there's no DDP, is it still worth the CM discount to get 40% off the room only?:confused3

Thanks! :goodvibes

The 40% off is a fantastic deal. The DDP doesn't really save you money--it isn't a "deal" it is more for convenience! Disney does run free dining and you can't take advantage of that but 40% off is a better deal anyway.

You can add the DDP to your package and pay for it too even though you are using a cast member discount!!

You would be able add to add a full priced DDP to this discount if the are doing 2014 the same way they are doing 2013.

The January discounts are definitely available!
Does anyone know if you still need to get your tickets in a package to do the DDP? I'm considering doing a split stay at POR and Poly but if I make them both packages to get DDP I'd have to pay more for tickets. (Since I'd be getting a 5 day park hopper and a 4 day park hopper rather than a 9 day park hopper.)

The January discounts are definitely available!
Does anyone know if you still need to get your tickets in a package to do the DDP? I'm considering doing a split stay at POR and Poly but if I make them both packages to get DDP I'd have to pay more for tickets. (Since I'd be getting a 5 day park hopper and a 4 day park hopper rather than a 9 day park hopper.)

For a regular package? Yes... you'd still need tickets.

If you are doing CM discounts for both you do not need tickets to add the DDP. The DDP is full price with the 40% discount (if 2014 stays the same as they did it with 2013).

They just released the Sept-Oct discounts for CM Friends and Family, and if the discounts are similar for Jan, you can get your 40% room discount along with the QSDP for $31.99, so a slight savings. I don't think you can get the full DDP at a CM Friends and Family discount, unless the CM is staying in the room with you. Then the discounts are different :)

Are the cm discounts for January 2014 available for booking?

You can always book the 40% Friends and Family CM discount, as long as rooms are available. However, the deeper discounts, such as 50% Friends and Family or DDP discounts, have not yet been released for January. I would check in November for January discounts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter