DDP problems

timmay9162

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any problems adding the DDP to a new reservation or exsisting reservation in the past week? It seems the system can't add the DDP to my reservation and they can't add even when they make a new reservation for me. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.

I rented points and the DDP has not shown up on my reservation that was made 2 weeks ago.....this thread makes me feel so much better....as I haven't been able to get in contact with my DVC owner for a couple of days:hug:

THANKS!!!!!

OP, were you able to get this resolved? We're planning to add dining to our next trip down the road, and given that we weren't even able to do the 180+10 dining reservations online since they made the late October credit card guarantee change (sounds like this happened to everyone), I'm wondering what else is screwed up. :confused3 Not sure I'm looking forward to online reservations anymore, who knows what the heck the chain of events will be from that.....:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!