ddp plus

the who #3

DIS Veteran
do you think disney will ever add a dinning plan that has 2 tbl.servs pr day. or allow you to buy/add/1tbl serv pr day to the ddp. the deluxe is great but we usually don't use the 3rd. but we love to go to the signature restaurants. or have a seated breakfast and dinner. this seems reasonable to me.

that would seem the perfect disney dinning plan. pddp.:woohoo:

I wish they would let you order x amt of credits per room. Same with snack credit, but then i would be dreaming. I do like ddxp plan but too much $$$ when its not half price.

We're doing DxDP in August for nine days, and basically doing a character breakfast and a signature or CRT dinner. We will have lunch at Sci Fi, the day we have a late BOG, basically just for desserts, but after using the DDP, I'm very excited to see how this good. Also we have 3DDs. So they're going to love this schedule <3

do you think disney will ever add a dinning plan that has 2 tbl.servs pr day. or allow you to buy/add/1tbl serv pr day to the ddp. the deluxe is great but we usually don't use the 3rd. but we love to go to the signature restaurants. or have a seated breakfast and dinner. this seems reasonable to me.

that would seem the perfect disney dinning plan. pddp.:woohoo:
I strongly doubt it as it's not worth the investment (in materials, support, etc) for them. They make money on the plans being an almost perfect fit for a majority, rather than a perfect fit for a minority.

In other words, the perfect dining plan for the consumer is not quite the same as the perfect plan for the company ;).

If they ever went the "pay as you go" type of route (e.g. buying specific numbers of TS/CS credits for the stay, which is another idea that people look to), they'd likely come out behind due to smart people figuring out what's worth a TS and what's not, and only using credits where it makes sense.

Also, the plans are confusing enough for many many people out there, so I don't see a need for added complexity. Granted, it's not like Disney is shy of adding unnecessary complexity to already complex systems, but I'm still (slightly) an optimist.

don't get me wrong but i still think the ddp + an extra ts would be a great idea. it would fit our family to perfection.:thumbsup2

we would not always use the ts twice a day but could then use the saved one for a signature meal, which we do quite often. disney signature dinning has become a special event for us. pixiedust: almost like another great ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter