DDP ~ Late review

domesticdiva

I'm a Disney addict :) .... and proud of it!!!
We went to Disney in May and got the DDP AND IT WAS BY FAR THE BEST THING WE DID! We even had snack credits left over that I stocked up on Rice Krispie Mickeys for the way home. It was so good in fact that despite the massive amount of walking we did I gained 10 pounds in a week! No joke! This is not a typo! My kids and hubby didn't gain an ounce but I had been eating very carefully beforehand trying to lost that post baby pudge and I lost it, but when we went to Disney I said forget this I'm going to eat what I want and when I want, its a vacation afterall. Needless to say I ate some GREAT food and gained 10 pounds!! Next time I will eat what I want but mix it up with healthy and harmful, instead of just harmful. I remember one day at Disney going to "Paris" in Epcot and eating the best creme brulee I ever had and then later that night going to La Cellier and eating the second best creme brulee I ever had. The problem with us and the DDP is that we wanted to get our moneys worth and ordered and ate everything we could just to feel as though it was the best deal, it is regardless. I will defiately do the DDP again, but I won't be so crazy about all the sinful foods that Disney offers, I'll pace myself! lol!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter