DDP for one night with AP discount?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by hmillerbarilla, May 5, 2009.

1. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

I'm planning on booking one night at the AP rate at a value before our DVC stay for the week.

Can I add the DDP or DXDDP for that ONE NIGHT at the value? I know there used to be some limits to when you could book it, but I figured the DDP is so worth the money for us, that I'd like to do it for that one night rather than pay OOP for dining. Is this possible?

Thanks!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

You sure can

4. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

Fantastic! I've worked out the numbers and this will be great for us! Yay!:goodvibes

5. Faldred

Faldred DIS Veteran

You could even book a premium or platinum package for just the one night. Great if you want to do signature dining or dinner shows, play golf, and/or take park tours on one of those first two days (the days on either side of the one night stay).

6. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

I dont think you can do that with the AP package though

7. Faldred

Faldred DIS Veteran

Really? Too bad... that would be a very nice use of the ability to book the DP without buying a ticket. Probably why it's not allowed. :rotfl:

If the AP renewal is coming soon (enough), booking the one-night as a MYW package would be possible, and then the unused tickets can be applied to AP renewal...