DDP for one night with AP discount?

hmillerbarilla

DIS Veteran
I'm planning on booking one night at the AP rate at a value before our DVC stay for the week.

Can I add the DDP or DXDDP for that ONE NIGHT at the value? I know there used to be some limits to when you could book it, but I figured the DDP is so worth the money for us, that I'd like to do it for that one night rather than pay OOP for dining. Is this possible?

Thanks!:goodvibes

You could even book a premium or platinum package for just the one night. Great if you want to do signature dining or dinner shows, play golf, and/or take park tours on one of those first two days (the days on either side of the one night stay).

I dont think you can do that with the AP package though

Really? Too bad... that would be a very nice use of the ability to book the DP without buying a ticket. Probably why it's not allowed. :rotfl:

If the AP renewal is coming soon (enough), booking the one-night as a MYW package would be possible, and then the unused tickets can be applied to AP renewal...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter