DDP for 9 year old

Luv'sTink

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone thinks that Disney would allow me to pay Adult price for DS DDP so he could eat what ever he wants or would they make me pay adult ticket prices also? I am really thinking about just adding him as an adult to the meal plan (if possible) so he doesn't have to eat the same thing over and over for 10 days.

Please, I know he may or may not be able to eat adult meals with his child credits but I don't think I want to worry about it. Although I know it will be way to much food for him.

DISCLAIMER: NO I AM NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING!

Nevermind........I just realized that we will be eating at enough buffets he will have different choices to eat.

You might get a better response if you post on the DDP board (if you're still interested in getting answers). :)

Luv'sTink said:
Nevermind........I just realized that we will be eating at enough buffets he will have different choices to eat.

The buffets are a very good option with plenty of choices.
I would also suggest family style places like LTT. :thumbsup2

Here is a good site with menus if you have not yet checked them out:

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

Have fun at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter