DDP drink ??????

kandb

DIS Veteran
We will have the ddp for our upcoming trip in Aug/Sept. I know a drink is included at our CS meal. If we are eating at the food court, can we get a bottled Gatorade as our "drink" with our meal? I know in the past we could but don't know if we can now.

We were able to get any drink out of the coolers. I believe they have Powerade not Gatorade though.

OK, that's fine. I just figure we could use our mug for a drink and get a bottled drink to bring to the parks for when we get thirsty.

OK, that's fine. I just figure we could use our mug for a drink and get a bottled drink to bring to the parks for when we get thirsty.

I understand, I always expect that this "loophole" will be closed. LOL

We will have the ddp for our upcoming trip in Aug/Sept. I know a drink is included at our CS meal. If we are eating at the food court, can we get a bottled Gatorade as our "drink" with our meal? I know in the past we could but don't know if we can now.

Yes you can do this. When we ate at the food court we got a bottled drink and then we also filled up our refillable mugs. No problem!

Similar question, do milkshakes (like at prime time) count as a drink or dessert on the dining plan?

Similar question, do milkshakes (like at prime time) count as a drink or dessert on the dining plan?
We've been able to get milkshakes as drinks on the DDP at 50's, Sci-Fi, Le Cellier (smoothies) and Whispering Canyon, and as a dessert at our resort POFQ.

We've been able to get milkshakes as drinks on the DDP at 50's, Sci-Fi, Le Cellier (smoothies) and Whispering Canyon, and as a dessert at our resort POFQ.
In November at 50's we were not allowed to get a milkshake as our drink on the dining plan. YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter