DDP - Deluxe and DVC

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I am planning one night solo at Poly DVC before heading over to meet family at GFVs.
I have PAP.

I would love to get the Deluxe Dining Plan for my one night stay at Poly DVC. I am using my own points.
Can this be done. I am getting confused reading that I need to purchase tickets and such when booking a hotel room.

Thank you very much for ALL your help!

Yes you can! DVCs have always been able to PURCHASE the plan without buying tickets; it's FREE dining that would require you to buy tickets.

Yes you can! DVCs have always been able to PURCHASE the plan without buying tickets; it's FREE dining that would require you to buy tickets.

Thanks so much! I very much appreciate your help.
We NEVER purchase the meal plan since we usually get 2 bedrooms but since it is just me for one night, I figured
I would give it a try. I also went on to my DVC member page and logged in after I posted my question and there
was an option for me to purchase the plan.

Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter