DDP credit question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by dreamdisney14, Nov 11, 2012.

1. dreamdisney14

dreamdisney14 Earning My Ears

Is it true that you can trade in leftover quick service credits for snacks? If so, how many snack credits is 1 quick service credit worth? And if a QS credit is worth more than one snack do you have to redeem all the snacks at once? Thanks for your help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LisaBi

LisaBi DIS Veteran

In my experience you could trade one CS for three snacks at a resort food court...all at the same time. In my last trip in Jan 2012 they didn't seem to really want to do it....and wouldn't allow some items. More recent reports seem to indicate that even that practice may be on its way out.

4. DonaldTDuck

DonaldTDuck DIS Veteran

Our experience at POP was the same, although our cm was perfectly happy to do it. This was in '10.

5. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

CSR and POP were both the same when i was there. One QS credit for three snacks.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

6. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

As others have said, a resort food court is the most likely place that will let you exchange a QS for 3 snacks. Since the 2012 dining plan brochure/pdf specifically states that it is not allowed, however, it has gotten more difficult and you may find some cashiers reluctant to do it.

7. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

Forgot to mention, at the france bakery you can exchange a QS credit for 3 pastries! Yummy! or you can get a sandwich, pastry, and a drink for one QS credit.

Sent from my Galaxy SII