DDP confirmation # ?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by twinklestar22, Jan 24, 2013.

1. twinklestar22

twinklestar22 Earning My Ears

I will be at WDW in less than 2 weeks for the first time. I am staying at BWV on my sister's DVC points. Last month, she called and ordered my meal plan with gift cards I gave her and she said everything is ready to go. Last week I asked her for a confirmation # and she said she wasn't given one. How do I find out to make sure my DDP is linked to my resort reservation? Should I call somewhere? I just want to make sure everything is in order before we go.

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

You don't get a separate reservation number for the DP. It's just placed onto your current reservation. If she paid for it, it's on there. You can't pay for it as a standalone - does that make sense?

I would assume she got a confirmation email showing the resort/dp but I'm not a DVC owner. She could always just call DVC and confirm if it makes you feel a bit more secure, but DVC won't speak with you about it and the normal reservation line can't access DVC reservations.

3. 6disneykids

6disneykids Mouseketeer

As a DVC owner, I don't recall getting a confirmation # or e-mail when adding the DDP. We usually add a DDP about a week before are arrival date. I you need reassurance, you could have your sister check with Member services, but since she is the owner, she would have to do all the phone calling.