DDP and TiW

rapunzel21

Nothing of interest
Does anyone know if TiW can be used towards the Fantasmic dinner package if we choose not to use the 2 dining credits and instead pay out of pocket?

No, TIW is not accepted on the dinner package. It is accepted at regular meals at the participating restaurants, but not on the package.

Fantasmic dinner package is 2 credits only at the Brown Derby. It is one credit at Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine.

Thanks for the info. I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

Secondly, if we use the DP for a regular dinner (i.e. Le Cellier), are we able to apply the TiW for any extras we order with the meal that would not be covered with the DP (alcohol, extra desserts, etc.)?

I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

It's incorrect. One credit for Hollywood & Vine.

Secondly, if we use the DP for a regular dinner (i.e. Le Cellier), are we able to apply the TiW for any extras we order with the meal that would not be covered with the DP (alcohol, extra desserts, etc.)?

Yes.

Thanks for the info. I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

Yes, you can. I ate at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse on my last trip using the deluxe dining plan. I paid for the meal with the dining plan and used TIW for my drink(alcoholic). Keep in mind that they automatically put an 18% tip on any purchase using TIW. The receipt will have a place for a tip, but you only want to put something there if you want to tip more than 18%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter