DDP and Rainforest Cafe/T-Rex

Cynthiagayle01

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip with the regular DDP. We normally get QSDP. However, we are staying at POFQ and with free dining we get the DDP. Our first night we were considering a DTD restaurant and Rainforest/T-Rex looked fun. Is it on the regular dining plan? I thought for sure I seen that these were only on the premium plan or the deluxe plan.

Any other suggestions would be great. We won't be getting to MCO till 3pm. So I figured getting something at DTD would be easier to get to than trying to get to a different resort that night. TIA for listening to my rambling.:thumbsup2:surfweb:

This will be our first trip with the regular DDP. We normally get QSDP. However, we are staying at POFQ and with free dining we get the DDP. Our first night we were considering a DTD restaurant and Rainforest/T-Rex looked fun. Is it on the regular dining plan? I thought for sure I seen that these were only on the premium plan or the deluxe plan.

Any other suggestions would be great. We won't be getting to MCO till 3pm. So I figured getting something at DTD would be easier to get to than trying to get to a different resort that night. TIA for listening to my rambling.:thumbsup2:surfweb:

T-Rex and both Rainforest Cafes are on the Disney dining plan as of January 2012.

We used DDP in November at RFC. We were staying at POR and got in around 5pm. We took the boat to DTD and sat at the bar. Love both places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter