DDP ? about 22 month old

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by ImaDVCwannabe, May 4, 2009.

1. ImaDVCwannabe

ImaDVCwannabe Mouseketeer

So my husband and I are totally confused. :confused3 Several things that we have read say that children 2 and under eat free. So does that mean that while on the dining plan we order food for our DD who will be 22 months when we travel? Or does she just eat off our plates?

Thanks in advance for any information.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pennymom

pennymom DIS Veteran

She eats off your plates at full TS and CS meals, but you can fill a plate for her at any buffet.

4. ImaDVCwannabe

Thank you!!!!!!:thumbsup2

5. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

My dd was 3 weeks away from her 3rd birthday last trip and ate more than my son who was 5.5 at the time. We had 4 adults along so we just asked for an extra plate at both CS/TS and we each gave a small amount of our meals. We still had plenty and so did she.

6. Haley

Haley DIS Veteran

Or, you can always order something off the kids menu like a pb&j and pay oop for it.

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

A kid under 3 can share off the plates of anyone in their party, but at an a la carte restaurant or CS, if you want to order an item specifically for the child, you will need to pay for it. At buffets and all you can eat places, they're entirely free - you can feed them as much as they want from the buffet or the all you can eat offerings.

8. ImaDVCwannabe

Thanks and congrats...You will have an awesome time. My husband and I loved our Disney World honeymoon. I think that the DL/Adventure thing would be loads of fun :)

9. poegirl30

poegirl30 Mouseketeer

When we went last year (DxDP), our DS was 2, and he just ate off our plate at wherever we were. Most places gave us an extra plate, so we could share.