DDE Website?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Mamiamjo, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Mamiamjo

Mamiamjo "M-I-C... S-E"

OK I think I lost the info regarding DDE. I know it saves you 20% on certain restaurants etc. Where is the website to get more info and of course to purchase the DDE card?

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

4. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Basically you need to be an annual passholder or FL resident to be able to purchase DDE.

5. Mamiamjo

Mamiamjo "M-I-C... S-E"

Thanks for the replies above.
    I know I need to be an AP holder (I am) and know about the discount (20%)and the cost ($60) etc.

My question is, Where do I actually go (website) to purchase the DDE card? :confused3

Thanks,
    Mike

6. bugbugmom

bugbugmom DIS Veteran

You call 407-566-5858 Mon thru Fri 9:00AM to 6:00 PM EST. You must either have an actual AP or the AP voucher.

7. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

It takes several weeks after you call to actually receive the card in the mail. If you are arriving @ WDW before you receive the card, you can call and make arrangements to pick up a temporary card at EPCOT Guest Services. We purchased DDE for the first time Oct. '05 and have been able to use it for two trips...definitely saved us a ton of money. This option has been so much better for our family than DDP, as we just don't eat that much!