DDE Website?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Mamiamjo, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Mamiamjo

Mamiamjo "M-I-C... S-E"

OK I think I lost the info regarding DDE. I know it saves you 20% on certain restaurants etc. Where is the website to get more info and of course to purchase the DDE card?

Thanks,
    Mike

2. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

3. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Basically you need to be an annual passholder or FL resident to be able to purchase DDE.

4. Mamiamjo

Mamiamjo "M-I-C... S-E"

Thanks for the replies above.
    I know I need to be an AP holder (I am) and know about the discount (20%)and the cost ($60) etc.

My question is, Where do I actually go (website) to purchase the DDE card? :confused3

Thanks,
    Mike

5. bugbugmom

bugbugmom DIS Veteran

You call 407-566-5858 Mon thru Fri 9:00AM to 6:00 PM EST. You must either have an actual AP or the AP voucher.

6. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

It takes several weeks after you call to actually receive the card in the mail. If you are arriving @ WDW before you receive the card, you can call and make arrangements to pick up a temporary card at EPCOT Guest Services. We purchased DDE for the first time Oct. '05 and have been able to use it for two trips...definitely saved us a ton of money. This option has been so much better for our family than DDP, as we just don't eat that much!