DDE card, making discount ressie, before i recive?

tazleiten12

DIS Veteran
I was wondering, do I need to have the DDE card in my hands before I make discount (late show) reservation's for the Hoop-de-doo or Luau?
Thanks! :flower:

I "think" that you pay for those shows upon check in at guest services. Thats how it was the last year I did the luau. Not sure if it is the same now though. If you dont pay when you call then there is no need to have the dde card in hand.

I made a ressie last month for HDDR in August. I knew I was going to order the DDE card and told her that. She gave us the discounted price and told me I would have to show my card when I picked up the tickets to verify I had the card. I did give them a CC to reserve but it has not been charged yet.

magicmommy said:
I made a ressie last month for HDDR in August. I knew I was going to order the DDE card and told her that. She gave us the discounted price and told me I would have to show my card when I picked up the tickets to verify I had the card. I did give them a CC to reserve but it has not been charged yet.

Thanks! Aren't they supposed to charge you when you make the reservation now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter