DDE card holders - have you rec'd a new schedule of events lately?

lillygator said:
I can't remember when the last event listing I rec'd was.....:confused3 I think March??!!

It has been quite a while since we received the schedule of events.
The last one I remember receiving included details for a members meet and greet at a Braves game in March, so it was probably February that we received the newsletter.

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

we went to the Braves meet and great - it was tons of fun, had great seats in a suite...although we had to share...

for anyone doing this in the future it is important to go early and get your seats if you want to sit in the stadium....WDW booked it to capacity as far as seating and then added 3 for seating in the suite...I loved it personally but there were quite a few ticked off guests...

and I thought that was an AP thing not a DDE event....

We signed up in Jan. for our Feb. trip.Then received the cards a couple of weeks after we got home and then a letter but nothing since. We will be back in Dec. and I am wondering if there is anything going on that we might like to do. :confused3

Been a member of DDE for a couple years (we're FL residents) and have not received the newsletter this year for several months.

I think it was early spring or late winter last we received one.

My DDE cards expired April 30 and I realized that DDE did not send me my renewal letter- dont they always send a renewal letter- I have not received any DDE newsletters either.

I signed up in Jan. The only newsletter I got was in February showing February, March and April's events. Got it in the mail AFTER the February event.

I sure wish they would just publish the schedule of events online so those ofus who don't get it in the mail would at least know what the heck is going on.

We signed up for the DDE card in January, got the card in February, and received a newsletter type of thing in March....we have received nothing since then.

zulaya said:
which phone number was the recording on?

the regular DDE number - if you listen to the options in the beginning one of them is for dining events.

Signed up in Feb and have gotten NADA. We didn't even get our cards until May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter