DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Have a blast. Anything you are particularly looking forward to doing?[/QUOTE]

We are staying somewhere new so that will be interesting. We have a fastpass for SDMT which will be the first time we have ever ridden it. Really just looking forward to spending time with DW and the boys and doing whatever they want to do. This trip was a surprise add on so I will just be happy to be there.

'Morning all...
I foolishly combined combined a 7am dental appointment to get a crown done with a Monday morning and only four hours sleep. Clearly I did not think that one through...

I do believe I need a drink.
A tall one.

Hell if I cant be in Disney this week I guess the next best thing is stopping in here to say hello.

trying to see if dvc will be nice and replace my borrowed points back into account. Other wise I will need to use them or lose them

yea me magical day. they were nice enough to put my borrowed points back into my 2016 use yr. So I will not lose them if not used by March. :)

Monday strikes again. I took the day off, but it turns out that my transmission did as well. My automatic doesn't want to shift out of first gear unless I rev it pass 4000 RPM and then let it drop back down. It is in the shop and waiting for the diagnosis.

There will be no access while he is here. I am a light sleeper and have a baseball bat within easy reach. Besides, she knows better.

I talked with DW, and she would be ok with the couch sleeping arrangement. Apparently, I'm old enough to tell people to get off my lawn.

Never grilled in a tornado. Sounds like the golf game in Caddyshack.
?

You don't live in KY. We can't drive in rain or snow, but we chase tornados in our trailers.

We are staying somewhere new so that will be interesting. We have a fastpass for SDMT which will be the first time we have ever ridden it. Really just looking forward to spending time with DW and the boys and doing whatever they want to do. This trip was a surprise add on so I will just be happy to be there.

Where are you all staying again? I'll be curious on your opinion of 7DMT.

'Morning all...
I foolishly combined combined a 7am dental appointment to get a crown done with a Monday morning and only four hours sleep. Clearly I did not think that one through...

A tall one.

I took oldest dd to dentist today for regular clean. It was way easier than your visit sounds.

Hell if I cant be in Disney this week I guess the next best thing is stopping in here to say hello.

Hey Carl.

We are staying at All Star Sports. Couldn't pass up the AP discount. After all of the mixed reviews of SDMT I figure DW and DS4 will like it while DS13 will find it boring. I will like it because---hey I'm at Walt Disney World!

I used to grill year round, but when the temp sinks below -35 or so the propane doesn't flow much.
So rain? No probs.

Happy Monday everyone. Today marks the 40 day mark before me and the family return to WDW. I'm more excited than the rest of them as usual.
Enjoy your countdown and any last minute planning / double checking!
'Morning all...

A tall one.
Agree, cheers
Good to hear from you and nice to read DVC hit you with some pixie dust today - well done
Monday strikes again. I took the day off, but it turns out that my transmission did as well. My automatic doesn't want to shift out of first gear unless I rev it pass 4000 RPM and then let it drop back down. It is in the shop and waiting for the diagnosis.
Ugh .......... That sucks, sorry to hear and hopefully it will not negatively impact Disney funds. Positive thoughts sent your way

'Morning all...

A tall one.

I took oldest dd to dentist today for regular clean. It was way easier than your visit sounds.

What is it with today and dentists???
I was there today for a cleaning too.
Nothing else needs repairs, yay!!

I thought Universal was the next best thing?

Oh, no problem. Transmission repairs are practically free, aren't they?

:rolleyes1

That bites but think of all the old people you can scare in the crosswalks.

:rotfl2:

What is it with today and dentists???
I was there today for a cleaning too.
Nothing else needs repairs, yay!

The Pirate Princess was also at the dentist for a cleaning. Found a cavity that needs to filled in a couple of weeks.

We are staying at All Star Sports. Couldn't pass up the AP discount. After all of the mixed reviews of SDMT I figure DW and DS4 will like it while DS13 will find it boring. I will like it because---hey I'm at Walt Disney World!

We stayed at that one a long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away. After DVC rooms, it would be difficult to go back to the value resorts. And, not because of the room size, as we only do studio stays. But, i like that walking distance to the parks and walking distance to restaurants.

Ugh .......... That sucks, sorry to hear and hopefully it will not negatively impact Disney funds. Positive thoughts sent your way

Yeah, did not have this one budgeted in this year, so it will come from the emergency fund. I'm hoping it's a smaller hit than I am expecting. We have a beach vacation planned for October. I'm sure the smart thing would be to forgo that trip and replenish the emergency fund. But, no one accused me of being smart.

I thought Universal was the next best thing?

Oh, no problem. Transmission repairs are practically free, aren't they?

:rolleyes1

I'll take SeaWorld as the next best thing. You must have a great transmission place. Think you could carry my Aztek on your shoulders to get it there?

That bites but think of all the old people you can scare in the crosswalks.

:rotfl2:

If it needs a new transmission and I don't want to spend the $ to do it, then I'll have it towed in front of CJ's house. I can sleep in the back of it, and just stop by inside for the AC, food, and anything else I need.

I'll take SeaWorld as the next best thing. You must have a great transmission place. Think you could carry my Aztek on your shoulders to get it there?

Oh, sure.
I'll just pop it on the sled and let the dogs pull it.

You have snow there, right?

We stayed at that one a long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away. After DVC rooms, it would be difficult to go back to the value resorts. And, not because of the room size, as we only do studio stays. But, i like that walking distance to the parks and walking distance to restaurants.

This will be our first stay in anything smaller than a 1 bedroom. It was a spur of the moment type thing and since it's a shorter trip I think we will be ok. You can see by my signature where we prefer to stay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!