DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Haven't really cooked in a few weeks so I am making pork chops pizziola, mozzarella and parmigiano mashed potatoes, and an Italian greens salad. Feels good to get the pots and pans out again.

Looks like I'm going to need to get some AC for my tent (the one I plan on pitching on your lawn). You have the electrical capacity to handle that??? If not, please get it up to speed by June 1. Thanks in advance.

Bring a long extension cord. The next door neighbor has an outdoor electric plug.

Yet another rainy day here. I may not have to drive the camper to CJ's house, my house might just float down to Florida. :crazy2:

Looks like I'm going to need to get some AC for my tent (the one I plan on pitching on your lawn). You have the electrical capacity to handle that??? If not, please get it up to speed by June 1. Thanks in advance.

You don't need an extension cord. Just walk inside CJ's house when you need to cool off. Or, just use his credit card to put in a pool in the front yard so you can cool off. I have many great suggestions like this.

Haven't really cooked in a few weeks so I am making pork chops pizziola, mozzarella and parmigiano mashed potatoes, and an Italian greens salad. Feels good to get the pots and pans out again.

Cooking for one? That's a lot of work. I can move my family in to mooch. I'm a good cook. You buy the food, and I'll take care of the rest.

Randall got 2 more trips booked for page 1:thumbsup2 June 12-14 Pop & July 14-20 Caribbean Beach/Pop. It was Great seeing you on our last trip always a great time:dancer:

Summer has arrived in April. Actual temp today is 95 and will be a record. Feel like temp will be approaching 100. Tried to do some lawn work this morning but it was 90 before 10:00. Gave up on that.

Cooking for one? That's a lot of work. I can move my family in to mooch. I'm a good cook. You buy the food, and I'll take care of the rest.

While I enjoy cooking and often do just cook for myself, who said I was cooking for one last night?

I give up.
Some of you (you know who you are) coerced me into coming here.
I thought I'd get the lay of the land and read through the previous 100 or so odd pages.
(Emphasis on "odd")

I read the first 10 or so... then gave up.
None of it really makes any sense (Yes Andy, I know... You told me so.)
which is fine by me.

So I'm just jumping in (with water wings of course) and seeing what happens.

I'm pkondz.
I run the Caption Contest thread on the photo boards where I see some of you
plus I've got a TR going where some of you have also shown up....
So...

voila.

I give up.
I thought I'd get the lay of the land and read through the previous 100 or so odd pages.
(Emphasis on "odd")

which is fine by me.

I'm pkondz.
So...

voila.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB pkondz! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #797!

drippinwelcum.gif

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM.​

Thanks for the welcome! :goodvibes.

I knew I should've waited longer.
How cool would it be to be #1000?

While I enjoy cooking and often do just cook for myself, who said I was cooking for one last night?

Well, I guess no one said you were cooking for one. But, I assumed that Crash was back at school and if there were a hot babe, you would have posted pictures.

I give up.
(Emphasis on "odd")

which is fine by me.

I'm pkondz.
So...

voila.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You mail enough for the almost 800 of them to me, and then I distribute them to guys. :lmao:

I'm surprised you made it a whole 10 pages. I can only guess how much wisdom was in there.

Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You mail enough for the almost 800 of them to me, and then I distribute them to guys. :lmao:

Ask Randall. I mailed all that stuff to him.

Three Europeans came to America to hunt bears.
One from Hungary, one from Czech Republic, one from Slovakia.
They are surprised in the middle of the night and attacked by not just one, but several bears.
A mother and cubs and a male, probably the father of the cubs.
The Hungarian and Slovakian manage to escape and high tale it to the ranger's camp.
The ranger grabs his rifle and goes with the two survivors back to the camp.
There is no sign of the third hunter.
The ranger immediately shoots the father bear.
"How did you know which bear to shoot?" Demands the hunters.
"Simple." Says the ranger. "Czech's in the male."

I'm surprised you made it a whole 10 pages. I can only guess how much wisdom was in there.

I must admit, I do feel dumber now.
Although the bar was already pretty low in that regard.

They are surprised in the middle of the night and attacked by not just one, but several bears.
The Hungarian and Slovakian manage to escape and high tale it to the ranger's camp.
:sad2: Yep... you fit in perfectly.

Welcome to the club. :thumbsup2

Another weekend done which means we are that much closer to heading to the World! :car:

Way too much to get done in the office before that and not sure how I'll get it all done.

Once again Monday has made an appearance. At least this past weekend wasn't as activity filled for me. was able to sit and watch a soccer practice on Saturday and watch DS in his final evaluation day for basketball. Although not official yet, I have it on good authority that he will invited to the bantam elite camp in July which you put him amongst the top 40 14 year olds in the province. Pretty proud of him!

'Morning all...
I decided to go out driving the other day to check out a couple of sites in my home state that I have always known were there but just hadn't gotten around to taking in. I may have to tuck a bit of that excursion into the TR that no one is reading (well almost no one, but I generally deserve that). Anyway, here's one of the more interesting things I ran across...

DSC_0216a.JPG

Randall got 2 more trips booked for page 1:thumbsup2 June 12-14 Pop & July 14-20 Caribbean Beach/Pop. It was Great seeing you on our last trip always a great time:dancer:

You Da' man Ron!
Three trips so far this year (or is it four already and I missed one or more).
It certainly something for us to aspire to.

Well, rules is rules...
No picture and you were cookin' for one.

I must admit, I do feel dumber now.
Although the bar was already pretty low in that regard.

:lmao:

Welcome sir. That is one apropos introduction.
By signing on here...
you have officially lowered your standards to the point where they can no longer be redeemed.
We, however, are glad to have you along!

Way too much to get done in the office before that and not sure how I'll get it all done.

Repeat after me: "Project?... What Project?... I have no idea what you're talking about."

was able to sit and watch a soccer practice on Saturday and watch DS in his final evaluation day for basketball. Although not official yet, I have it on good authority that he will invited to the bantam elite camp in July which you put him amongst the top 40 14 year olds in the province. Pretty proud of him!

Wow! Congrats! And you should be proud! The only reason kids do well is because of their dads.
At least that's what I tell my kids.

What's the story behind that???

Welcome sir. That is one apropos introduction.
By signing on here...
you have officially lowered your standards to the point where they can no longer be redeemed.
We, however, are glad to have you along!

Why, thanks for the welcome.

My standards are already pretty low, I don't know if they can get any lower.
Can you have negative standards?

Call in sick. See? The problem just goes away.

Well, yea...
That method works as well.

Once again Monday has made an appearance. At least this past weekend wasn't as activity filled for me. was able to sit and watch a soccer practice on Saturday and watch DS in his final evaluation day for basketball. Although not official yet, I have it on good authority that he will invited to the bantam elite camp in July which you put him amongst the top 40 14 year olds in the province. Pretty proud of him!

I do believe you have every right to be proud regardless.
let us know when the official invitation arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter