DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Cinderella's Fella, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wherem I Now

Wherem I Now DIS Dad #30

All lit up at night, I can't help but to think of a Jiminy Cricket quote. "Pretty, huh?" :goodvibes

I must also point out that there are two Dream Boats sitting next to each other... ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 10dedfish

10dedfish XBOX: Mattisamus

Disney Morning David and Mike!!

Where are you guys watching the Dream pull into port? Is there a feed or something that I can catch a Disney Buzz off of?

Finally got out and ran last night, 2 miles in just under 20 minutes. Not great, but its my first run in a few weeks so I will take what I can get.

I have a phone in meeting at 3 this afternoon, and I'm thinking of leaving early and calling in from home. I dont fancy an added 30-45 minutes added to my 50 minute drive.

Matt

4. Wherem I Now

Wherem I Now DIS Dad #30

Disney Morning Matt!

Check the live feed at http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/

5. 10dedfish

10dedfish XBOX: Mattisamus

HAHAHa

I was watching the feed and wondering how they were getting the webcam to pan around. Then I realized that one of the cruise ships was underway!

What a maroon.

Thanks Mike for the link!

Matt

6. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

Don't worry Matt it was early in the morning.

Thay being said the camera does move. It is located at Fishlips and the do pan and zoom it when the ships are leaving. Not sure if they do it when the ships arrive or not.

7. declansdad

Opening day of the tournament, good luck with your brackets (unless you are in the pool and tehn I hope your crash and burn in the opening round). :lmao::lmao:

8. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

Have a great time in Hawaii. You'd better leave it in good shape for me, though.

Just catching up and saw your story. I'm really glad you're ok. Vehicles are more replaceable than people.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Having not watched a single minute of college basketball all year, I don't think you have anything to fear from me. I chose Indiana to win it all. My justification is that they had a "1" next to their name. :thumbsup2

9. declansdad

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I haven't watched much either but I did spend about 30 minutes filling out my bracket. I figure that should balance it out. ;)

10. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Have you bought a lottery ticket yet? Maybe you have a little bit of that luck leftover.

Yuck. Prayers for a quick recovery for everyone.

Yes, the whole state is still in mourning.

That would be nice. I haven't check that out in awhile.

11. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

It took you that long? :lmao:

12. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

Morning guys. Looking forward to some good hoops throughout the weekend. Hope everyone's off to a good day. :thumbsup2

13. declansdad

I was at work, people kept bothering me. :rotfl2:

14. GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes Dis Dad #469 . . . . "Nation Ford", SC

‘Morning all…
    Got to spend a half a day away from the misery of work and then got to listen to our kids perform is the state concert band competition.
    They did very well on top of that.
    First time in months that my afternoon did not $&(%...
    :goodvibes

but then the alarm went off this morning and it all went back to the way it was.
    Oy…
    :sad2:

Don’t have to worry about me on that account. I tried to join in yesterday but Yahoo first wanted me to “reactivate” an account that I’m pretty sure I never had and then came back and said I had to wait 24 hours before I could login… It’s about there that I gave it up. I’m in a couple of local pools, though, so there’s still a reason to follow along (other then the excitement of the games that is :rolleyes:)

15. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

I've never been much of a basketball fan, but I do enjoy watching the tournament. It is a great sports event.

16. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Had to check....I have an 8am ressie at Tusker......on the 25th! I'll just be fashionably late. :rotfl2:

Never been on it yet....maybe this time we'll give it a go..

17. GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes Dis Dad #469 . . . . "Nation Ford", SC

The Dino section of it is one of the few “original” bits of Epcot left. If you want to get off your feet and into the air-conditioning for about twenty minutes, it’s a decent place to take a break; wouldn’t go out of my way for it for any reason though.

18. jmwest

jmwest <font color=red>DIS Dad #578<br><font color=navy>A

T-minus 100 minutes or so. I love this tournament. I always want to take a couple vacation days to sit around and watch all day but they are just too precious to burn like that. I get an extra week starting next year to bring me up to 4 total so it may be doable soon. Between all the brackets I've filled out I surely picked the winner in one of them. :rotfl2:

19. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Is it wrong that I always secretly wish I'd get sick this week? :confused3You know, just so I could do that and not feel like I'm just totally wasting a day. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

20. declansdad

2 computers on my desk - 1 for work and 1 for live streams.

21. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

I've got a 46" LCD hanging on a wall across the office. I have to turn my chair around to see it, but it does the trick.

Now if I could just unplug my phone and turn the computer off so I wouldn't have to turn my back to the TV and return my attention to my desk for any work related interferences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.