DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everybody. This is Jason, a new dad to the board. Did I mention I love bacon?

Well that pretty much settles it…
You’re in the club Sir!

:welcome:

And a South’nr to boot

By the way…
Y’all are really gonn’a enjoy that first ever Disney Vacation. :thumbsup2

Hey everybody. This is Jason, a new dad to the board. Did I mention I love bacon?

tumblr_lvkkleNL661qiol6o.gif

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DISDad list!:thumbsup2 Your Member Number is #733!

drippinwelcum.gif

Wow, I made it in the thread when it still has that new thread smell. :lmao:

Thanks for the texts today about the new thread! I think that should be a new thread tradition for everyone...Text Steve :lmao:

I ran to the computer as soon as I got home! At least it is before page 10 this time!!

Hard to pad your posts when you're posting in the old thread! Time to get busy..lemme see if I can crack double figures in this thread.

Welcome. Now where's my bacon? It's due the 1st of the month or whenever a new thread is opened. Whichever comes first.
And don't try and slip me any of that turkey bacon either!
:-)

Is Team Sparrow still going? James? Norm?

That's right. I'm on Team Sparrow. James is training by running. I am training by drinking extra, taking more vacations, and trying to stumble more when I walk. Savvy. Captain Jack Sparrow is my hero.

Thanks for the texts today about the new thread! I think that should be a new thread tradition for everyone...Text Steve :lmao:

I ran to the computer as soon as I got home! At least it is before page 10 this time!!

And we should receive payment for notifying you.

Hard to pad your posts when you're posting in the old thread! Time to get busy..lemme see if I can crack double figures in this thread.

Just read and post. Repeat often and consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter