DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Dads! Been a busy weekend so far. DD15's birthday was yesterday (looks like she is in good company with Crash) and somehow it has been stretched I to a three day event. She had a sleepover Friday night, we went to see the Hobbit last night, and her grandparents are coming up today to take her for a Birthday dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day. I know that I will, I'll be having steak later. :thumbsup2

Morning....looks like everyone has pretty much recovered here, I have a lingering cough (to be expected) but things are a lot more upbeat.

Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, was off the boards a lot yesterday, the leafs won and the red wings didn't this half season will be like the twilight zone. Last night a friend and I went out for sushi and beer and to watch the preds game, they lost to the blue jackets in a SO!!!! But anyways lol, today we are going to chuck e cheeses so DD can use all these old tokens we have

Chuck E Cheese? You poor fool..Run!:lmao:

Having sushi and watching sports? Something seems a bit off here....a little wrong maybe. :lmao:

Oh my god,,,he's a Platinum Level Seat holder at the ACC! :rotfl2:

All the giggling stopped around 11:00 PM last night, or that is at least when I went to sleep. Woke up this AM around 7:00, and they were all awake. They claimed to have slept. DW escaped to go get donuts. She said that she was returning home - odds are 3:1 against it.

Around what time is she running by here with donuts??

Today is DW Birthday... party:

Gonna go out for a nice dinner tonight...

Happy Birthday to DW!

I don't think that is on the travel loop. DW left to take them all home. I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet.

Curses! Foiled again! :rotfl2:

Love the quiet time though, it was nice after everyone went to bed. Fixed a drink, made a snack and got in a movie, without interruptions. :thumbsup2 Enjoy while it lasts

OK. All of the data has been moved over from the old host to the new host.

Now, it's just a matter of waiting for the new DNS information to propagate across the Internet. I hate waiting. I just want this to be DONE so that I can get back to normal work on the site!

OK. All of the data has been moved over from the old host to the new host.

Now, it's just a matter of waiting for the new DNS information to propagate across the Internet. I hate waiting. I just want this to be DONE so that I can get back to normal work on the site!

Looking good...seems quicker too...

Hmmmm - hasn't propagated for me yet. I'm still getting the old site. :(

Are you seeing the boards turned back on already?

It's running here, but I can't see any avatars - just blue question marks.

The avatar issue should be fixed in the next day or so.

I can see the new site now too. I just had to change from OpenDNS servers to Google DNS.

Congrats to your DD! AAU sports, that is pretty big throughout the US, ins't it?

AAU is starting to explode around our area. DS has played AAU baseball since he was 10 and plays AAU hoops fall only. This is DD first AAU sport. It is expensive, but they get really good coaching and the opportunity to play more often than just a town program. The kids really need to enjoy the sport and want to play a lot. I will say that the choice has always been theirs and I have not pushed them into it.

One of the major factors is that we live in a rural area and my kids don't have the opportunity to play in the neighborhood as there are no kids close enough to just play pick up. Complete opposite of when I was a kid int he city where there were parks every few miles and tons of kids around.

If you need help spending it, let me know.

Congrats on getting kicked out? Never did that. I didn't do it the whole time, but just a few reminders. I am just too competitive.

I'll let you know if the wife has any left over for you. I really doubt it though.:thumbsup2

It was actually as High School basketball game and was not my kids. It's hard to sit and stay quiet. I always find myself starting to say something and then stopping myself. I know exactly where your coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter