DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10dedfish said:
Morning guys!

Good job Randall on taking care of the new thread!!

Still having issues with the guy in Pearl Harbor, he is now asking questions on a technical manual I wrote in late 2011. He seems to be making less work for himself and more for me!:furious:

Matt

Matt, I think this calls for a face to face meeting. I bet they have rooms available at Alunai!!

Morning guys,

Only one more sleep till we leave. Tons of stuff to do today but hey, I'm going to Disney World!

‘Morning all…

I love the smell of a new thread in the morning.

<deep breath>

**cough** **cough** **cough**

Y’all be busy in here.
Never mind…

"I just want to say that being chosen this month
Is, like, a compliment that I'll remember for as long as I can.
Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA,
But, my goal is to become a veterinarian 'cause I love children!"

If you know the song lyric, I'm both proud of and scared for you!!!

Nice speech for 1001.
Can’t say as I knew that one.
Google ‘splained it to me though.
Not a film I’d have watched on purpose
And defiantly not a song that I’m familiar with.

Don’t think I missed much.

Life's been a bit.....hectic

I bet so…
Good to see you around sir.
Have you been assigned to look into the all edged terrorist activities that might be going on at WDW this week under the guise of some kind of wacky “Dads Convention”?

You're probably thinking.. oh great it's stat time again. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: We’ll see how long that one stays open.

Actually, they’re not that hard to put together.
I just have to find the extra time to get it done

Morning guys!

Still having issues with the guy in Pearl Harbor, he is now asking questions on a technical manual I wrote in late 2011. He seems to be making less work for himself and more for me!:furious:

Matt

I do believe that you need to go out there and yank a knot in someone’s tail.
I think the whole trip should keep you on the islands for about a month or more.

Got my package from Omaha Steaks (it was a christmas present, nothing says Christmas like a big box of meat:cool1:) But in the box there was a big bag of dry ice, so I get to have some fun:lmao: Already got my wife and son with the old bubbling smokey toilet trick:rotfl2:

What!
No pictures!

At least keep us posted on any other upcoming pranks

Over the Hump Day Ownage!

Morning guys!

Matt

I would laugh...but I feel your pain.

OK, since you won't do it I'll laugh for ya.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's always the way it goes. I hired another sales guy recently so I could concentrate on my finance stuff and equity matters and I think I'm doing more managing him than I was just doing the sales. Maybe some day. We are expanding our office as of April 1 so I get a shiny new office soon.

Got my package from Omaha Steaks (it was a christmas present, nothing says Christmas like a big box of meat:cool1:) But in the box there was a big bag of dry ice, so I get to have some fun:lmao: Already got my wife and son with the old bubbling smokey toilet trick:rotfl2:

Let the shenanigans begins! I think you need some video.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I think I'll try that the next time we get dry ice. Never even thought of it. See, look at all the great ideas we find just hanging around here.

I'm in! Hey, are you guys post padding already?:confused3:rotfl:

You mean the post padding stopped at some point?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good morning gentlemen. Life got really crazy around here with Christmas and New Year's and my crazy work schedule those two weeks. Hope everyone at WDW has a good time. Congrats , prayers, and welcome to everyone I missed the last two weeks.

The kids are getting back into a routine this week. Last Sunday the sister in law treated all the nieces and nephews to rides at Nickelodeon Universe here at he Mall of America. The kids had a blast. They were able to ride a tame roller coaster and absolutely loved it. Right now DS cleared 43" and DD cleared 42" easily. They should be able to clear 44" for most of the "Mountains" come October.

My parents have offered up their time share for our trip in October. They can choose from a number of sites within 5 miles of the gates. Only down side is their plan is good for a week and we want to stay 10 days. So we're thinking of staying at AoA for the other 3 days. The other downside is that because it is a points transfer we can't book until we are 60 days out.

I made page 4. Still has that new thread smell.

Post 1000. On the new thread

Congrats Nemie. Hope you are well.

I hear ya. Every office must have a guy like that. I keep wanting to grab him and tell him if he spent half as much time doing his job as he did questioning my work, we'd be done by now.

Life's been a bit.....hectic

Good to hear from you Fed! I imagine you're busy getting ready to ticket all sorts of fellas driving down to the DDC.:rolleyes1

Not gonna get you a diamond ring
That sort of gift don't mean anything
Not gonna get you a fancy car
Girl, ya gotta know you're my shinin' star

Not gonna get you a house in the hills
A girl like you needs somethin' real
Wanna get you somethin' from the heart
Somethin' special girl

It's Christopher in a box
Oh Girl
It's Christopher in a box

IMAG0949.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter