DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mardi Gras party and a church event. Totally opposite ends of the spectrum there..

Yeah, guess which one I chose..? :rotfl2:

Party was a great get-together...lots of food, chili, gumbo, jambalaya, beignets...not to mention the usual chips etc for snacking. I brought along a bottle of Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel Bourbon, which fit the theme nicely :thumbsup2

Not only that, but as some people left, we put the Leafs game on the big-screen, and watched a rather one-sided affair, 6-0 Leafs over Habs! Girls had fun running wild, waching movies. DW made it after the festival for eats and conversation..

Thanks for the concern guys...

Left the snow in Toronto at around 6:00 am. Streets still weren't plowed... The first bit of the drive leaving the city was horrible.
Made it to the border, and was literally the only car crossing into the USA...
Snow in Niagara Falls and bufflo wasn't to bad at all....
Once we got out of buffalo, there was absolutely no snow, or any indication a storm had happens or was happening.

We pulled into Randall's place just after 5:00 pm.
Was great meeting him, Jodi, and he grandkids. Really!!!!
The kids all got alog great, and Randall was an awesome host.
Thanks for the warm welcome Randall... Just more evidence that although we are all for different walks of life, and became friends over a Internet forum, some real good friendships have been fostered.

10FBECBF-B47B-4D03-BE5B-8833438E0687-218-0000000A21304CDE_zps3cdf3662.jpg

Great job guys. I see the penguins recognize their Supreme Leader :thumbsup2

We are boarding the ship around 1:00 today...

Which means sadly I will be disconnected for about a week...

So can I request that in honor of me... No one posts anything until it get back.

I appreciate it guys! :rotfl2:

Left the snow in Toronto at around 6:00 am. Streets still weren't plowed... The first bit of the drive leaving the city was horrible.
Once we got out of buffalo, there was absolutely no snow, or any indication a storm had happens or was happening.

Thanks for the warm welcome Randall... Just more evidence that although we are all for different walks of life, and became friends over a Internet forum, some real good friendships have been fostered.

It was a fun evening Brian! We enjoyed having you and your Wonderful family here! It not very day I can sit with a friend and drink Fat Tires and talk Disney!
beerchug.gif

And if any of you Dads are in the area, please let us know, we would love to have you over for food, drink and Disney!

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Have a great cruise.

Morning Guys,

The storm has passed and we have a nice sunny morning here. I guess I will have to clean out the driveway and dog run this morning.

So can I request that in honor of me... No one posts anything until it get back.

As Controller of the Universe can't you shut the Internet off?

:rotfl2:

Hey guys. We made it though the storm OK! CT got hit really hard. There are many places that aren't even plowed yet. We have 1 lane on our road and I'm sure schools in out town will be canceled tomorrow. I heard that some schools are going to be off till Wednesday or Thursday. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow, which is gonna make a mess, then it is gonna get cold again meaning all those snow piles are gonna freeze. My dad called me from church and said don't bother trying to go, there was no place to park with only 1 lane roads and no parking lots plowed.

I need to clear off one part of my roof that has a 4ft drift on it. With the rain coming, it is gonna get really heavy.

I'll post some pictures tonight once I get them off my camera.

Hey guys.. Just finished digging us out from this storm. :furious: Absolutely ridiculous how much snow we got in a 24 hour span.

I'm ready for spring.
Nice to hear from you Paul. My back is killing me.

You should stop down in the summer. I'll take the boat out, you can fish and I can drink like a fish. :lmao:

10FBECBF-B47B-4D03-BE5B-8833438E0687-218-0000000A21304CDE_zps3cdf3662.jpg
Glad you made it out OK! Have fun on the cruise and great meet! (even if it was with Randall) :thumbsup2

It was a fun evening Brian! We enjoyed having you and your Wonderful family here! It not very day I can sit with a friend and drink Fat Tires and talk Disney!
beerchug.gif

And if any of you Dads are in the area, please let us know, we would love to have you over for food, drink and Disney!

Nice job Randall! :thumbsup2

Back from basketball. Both girls won their games and played well. It is 47 and sunny here. Prayers for all those up north and hope there is just snow fun and not snow problems.

I tried. The world is fully of them. Only 5 more shifts. :thumbsup2

If it has to be cold, might as well have lots of snow. Sounds fun.

Congratulations to the girls. All of our games were cancelled due to the weather this weekend. Hoping to find time to make them up before the end of the season.

We have completed 2 forts on either side of the road. Each with cover walls, one tower and a few secret rooms. Perfect for some serious snow ball battles. The kids are out digging some new tunnels and sledding on the back hill. It's in the 30's so not too cold.

Gift Auction tomorrow for my local High School Marching Band, hope to win a nice stash of prizes:confused3, last year they did have Disney passes, I'll bring my little flashlight and expect each prize like Dave Hester checks a locker before putting my ticket in:lmao:

Good luck in the auction today. Let us know what the haul was later on.

Supposed to keep snowing until around 4PM. It has slowed down, but still coming down pretty good. We played out in the snow and are having a neighborhood blizzard party around 2PM. May as well have some fun with it. Will clear everything one last time when the snow stops.

We had one snow drift that buried our van. Forts on both sides of the street have been built and we'll have daily snow ball fights until the snow is gone. Woo-hoo! Hope all stay safe and have power. We never lost ours, but there were a lot of people on the coast without power.
Glad you made it through OK too Jim! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Have a great cruise! Unfortunately as we are approaching page 250, you'll have to find us on the new thread when you get back. We'll make sure to mention you often in our posts in honor of your time away.

Aye Aye Cap'n :worship:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey guys. We made it though the storm OK! CT got hit really hard. There are many places that aren't even plowed yet. We have 1 lane on our road and I'm sure schools in out town will be canceled tomorrow. I heard that some schools are going to be off till Wednesday or Thursday. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow, which is gonna make a mess, then it is gonna get cold again meaning all those snow piles are gonna freeze. My dad called me from church and said don't bother trying to go, there was no place to park with only 1 lane roads and no parking lots plowed.

I need to clear off one part of my roof that has a 4ft drift on it. With the rain coming, it is gonna get really heavy.

I'll post some pictures tonight once I get them off my camera.

Nice to hear from you Paul. My back is killing me.

You should stop down in the summer. I'll take the boat out, you can fish and I can drink like a fish. :lmao:

We are pretty much plowed out. I have 12 year old and a snow blower so it saves the back and muscles from too much pain. Glad everyone is safe. We are getting rain as well. Should be a rough few days with the thawing and refreezing.

Paul, I think my house is on the way and you could pick me up. Just saying.:rolleyes1

Morning....

Sure, feels like it's been a week, so it's safe to post again...:thumbsup2

Sure, feels like it's been a week, so it's safe to post again...:thumbsup2

:lmao:

Congratulations to the girls. All of our games were cancelled due to the weather this weekend. Hoping to find time to make them up before the end of the season.

We have completed 2 forts on either side of the road. Each with cover walls, one tower and a few secret rooms. Perfect for some serious snow ball battles. The kids are out digging some new tunnels and sledding on the back hill. It's in the 30's so not too cold.

Thanks. Glad to hear everyone made it thru ok.

hi guys!!! still here? i thought you would of hit 250 by now.
just checking in, hope is all going well.
we only got about 4 inches or so around here. alot of it melted already.
it could be alittle warmer!!! :thumbsup2
have a good day!!!

dvczerfs said:
hi guys!!! Still here? I thought you would of hit 250 by now.
Just checking in, hope is all going well.
We only got about 4 inches or so around here. Alot of it melted already.
It could be alittle warmer!!! :thumbsup2
have a good day!!!

dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys!!! still here? i thought you would of hit 250 by now.
just checking in, hope is all going well.
we only got about 4 inches or so around here. alot of it melted already.
it could be alittle warmer!!! :thumbsup2
have a good day!!!

Brian said we had to stop :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter