DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to type this slowly. Please click on this link, http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=207344 with your left mouse button. When it comes up, click on the Infractions tab, again with your left mouse button.

Your mouse should look like this:

hw03.jpg

If you are using a laptop, it looks like this:

TouchPad.jpg
Thank you for talking slowly and giving us detailed instructions. Too bad that's exactly what I did to begin with. :wave2:

I believe you can only see that yourself.
See...

Well, don't that leave me with egg on my face.

egg-on-face.jpg

Guess you'll have to take my word for it.
Well, you could always do a screenshot of it and put it over there in that other place for all to see. :thumbsup2

I appreciate the lesson... :)

But I can't see YOUR infractions...

I can see them on my profile though.

Check mine, you likely won't see anything.
You infracted too??? I guess I didn't remember you being one of them.

Of course you don't....

:sad2:

And the southern nemesis wins this round.

Thank you for talking slowly and giving us detailed instructions. Too bad that's exactly what I did to begin with. :wave2:

See...

Well, you could always do a screenshot of it and put it over there in that other place for all to see. :thumbsup2

You infracted too??? I guess I didn't remember you being one of them.

And the southern nemesis wins this round.

I'm living pretty clean. Only one infraction this year. Although I was not a part of the debacle noted for last Thanksgiving. Tonight I will be picking up a case of Belgium beer to share with some friends while educating them on the DVC. So perhaps I will be ripe for some new infractions.:thumbsup2

I'm living pretty clean. Only one infraction this year. Although I was not a part of the debacle noted for last Thanksgiving. Tonight I will be picking up a case of Belgium beer to share with some friends while educating them on the DVC. So perhaps I will be ripe for some new infractions.:thumbsup2

I'm going where you're going - I love me some Belgium beer - or Belgian, whatever you prefer. :thumbsup2

I only had the one, but she was HOT!
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

It seems like everybody has infractions... even those not involved in the picture debacle. Maybe I should head out to the strategies forum and find some hot button topic and see what kind of trouble I can get into. :rotfl2::lmao:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

It seems like everybody has infractions... even those not involved in the picture debacle. Maybe I should head out to the strategies forum and find some hot button topic and see what kind of trouble I can get into. :rotfl2::lmao:

Outstanding 6600th post Andy - Bravo Sir!

Which Belgium beer?

The only thing Canada has going for it is the cheddar soup and fillet at LeCellier.

And no, I haven't been able to find trouble yet. I've been in the TR forum.

The only thing Canada has going for it is the cheddar soup and fillet at LeCellier.

And no, I haven't been able to find trouble yet. I've been in the TR forum.

Darcy... you don't happen to have a picture of my running mate do you?

At the in-laws. Poor connection on the I-phone but it is better than none. Battery almost dead. Send Extraction Team.

Future leader of America right there.

Or, maybe she just follows her own rules. Want to know the real problem in America? All the former peace, love, and don't follow the rules people have now become the CEOs not following the rules and screwing over all their employees.

Busted... ;)
me.

Great. I get to scroll ten pages of one word posts from Brian. Can't expect much of a vocabulary from a Canadian.

I don't have an infractions tab. :angel:

Have had a few myself; mostly because I still venture outside of here to call out stupidity.

I only had one for calling someone an idiot out in the other threads. I was polite about it.

At the in-laws. Poor connection on the I-phone but it is better than none. Battery almost dead. Send Extraction Team.

Over the river and thru the woods? Or, better yet, over the edge and back again. Watch for the green flash of light.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

If you have 'freezin monkey' in your auto correct, id be worried!

If you DIDN'T have 'freezin monkey' in your auto correct, id be worried!

When you read these type posts, you have to go back and see wht led up to them. :scared:

Kind of reminds me of Christmas Vacation, only a few hours warning before the RV showed up in the driveway. Good luck and enjoy, regardless how many do (or don't) show up!

Well, there were some interesting pictures to commemorate. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::rotfl:

That's what Paul and I are taking to CJ's. Although, not one in as good of shape or color.

Nah, we are excited to have them, but I think DW might kill me if their status changes again before tomorrow.
?

Excited about Inlaws? Over the edge and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter