DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChristmasStory_092Pyxurz.jpg

Declan is appreciative of all the congrats Guys! He's looking forward to season.

Woo-hoo! :cool1: Congratulations.

We don't have school teams, just youth travel teams where I live.:sad2::sad2: Really depressing since I think the school teams are more structured and better for them.

He plays both. The travel team plays from October until March and the schools run a season during January and February. Here the travel teams tend to be a bit more structured and the coaching overall is a bit better. Not always the case but the schools are totally dependent on parents in most cases.

bragging time.

DS was one of four grade six boys to make his middle school's JV basketball team. Pretty proud of him.

Congrats to your son.

I'd be sliding as well.:thumbsup2 Have a fun time. It's funny that you have ice slides in TN and we don't have anything like that up here. Unless you count skiing in the mountains. Not really ice sliding is it?:confused3

Agree with you Jim, we don't have any ice slides down here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter