DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's nice said:
We went in Feb/March in 08, 09, 10, 11. In 2010 I went to a Sping training game at WWoS. It was a fun time. I don't think the parks are any busier... stay away from Easter and 'Spring break' season.

Thank you very much

Good morning everyone , it's pay day!!!!!!!

moose615 said:
Thank you very much

Norm and I like twenties, crisp and non sequential. Morning dads.

I've never got the Christmas or Birthday present that I really want a pound of $100's matbey one day:rolleyes1

BACON.gif

disdadIL said:

10dedfish said:
I prefer unmarked as well!

Its great you decided to pay everyone today, my normal payday is not until this coming Wednesday. Wow, you charity knows no bounds!:lmao:

Morning all.

Matt

Your very welcome, wait by your mailboxes, they paychecks should be there anyday now

Finished hanging the lights outside, what a pain, had some sections that worked the other day not work today, but since I had extra strands:scratchin, I just covered those sections up with more lights, there was no way I'm going through every light to find the one that's out, problem solved:thumbsup2

Hung ours early and had a similar problem. Once night part of them just went out. These were new LED lights. I went outside and smacked them against the house. Have worked ever since. Maybe you should head back out there and explain it's not a union job and to get back to work. HAHA!:rotfl:

Sounds like something that needs a few cocktails to accomplish.

We always have cocktails and hot cocoa when decorating. It keeps everyone in a good mood.:thumbsup2

So...I assume in your golden years, you'll want to be put in a home rather then live with your kids? :confused3:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I'm hoping they are learning and will figure it out by then.:thumbsup2 I'm pretty sure my DS is getting better. The Bearded Dragon has lasted 18 months and is very healthy so far, I think.:lmao:

If not, it's a home for me. Bingo on Mondays, cards on Tuesday, pancakes on Wednesday......As long as it's a good home, I'm good with it.:rolleyes1

Morning guys. Cold and frosty in the holler. I'm in the office most of the day and a county meeting tonight.

Why is it the guy with the furthest to travel is last on the program? :sad2: Sixteen hour days is why I never get to use all my annual leave.:laundy:

I see I'm not even in the top 10 this thread but no post padding or I will hit the 2 K mark and have to come up with something profound to say.

I see I'm not even in the top 10 this thread but no post padding or I will hit the 2 K mark and have to come up with something profound to say.

Having something profound to say has never been a criteria here :lmao:

Morning guys. Cold and frosty in the holler. I'm in the office most of the day and a county meeting tonight.

Why is it the guy with the furthest to travel is last on the program? :sad2: Sixteen hour days is why I never get to use all my annual leave.:laundy:

But we all know people from Kentucky don't post pad or say many profound things so you are safe. ;)

:rotfl2:

Thank you very much

I prefer unmarked as well!

Its great you decided to pay everyone today, my normal payday is not until this coming Wednesday. Wow, you charity knows no bounds!:lmao:

Morning all.

Matt

I also take checks, bank checks, Visa, Mastercard and debit!:woohoo: I got paid yesterday and now your paying me again. This a great week!:cool1::cool1:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,528
User Name Posts
mm1971 406
AirGoofy 404
declansdad 314
twokids0204 217
theduck619 209
moose615 207
RodBelding 201
Cinderella's Fella 130
that's nice 123
IamTrike 123
BigTikiDaddy 120
disdadIL 117
Twin Dad 108

Yikes! No where near the top 10 the last couple of threads! :scared1: Work and parenting is really getting in the way of my posting!!

Man, all today I've been innundated by requests and inquiries about the Westvleteren 12 beer, still haven't gotten any in the store yet, but I'm expecting a "Cabbage-Patch Kid circa 1983" type of riot. :rotfl2: Talking to a friend tonight that heard they went through 100 units in 4 minutes at the Queens Quay store downtown Toronto. Insane. All for $76 too. :rotfl2: Ought to be fun when it shows (I am thinking tomorrow or Friday night) if I get it. Got an email for ground rules. 1 per customer, no holding, strickly first come, first serve. They admit the dropped the ball with this, with late information, and not expecting the demand there is for it.

cool, so you'l be holding a case for each disdad, right? :confused3

Sweet! Thanks! I have an Uncle who's a liquor distributor. Now I won't need to hit him up! :rotfl2:

OK....Was reading through the headlines and we have a new Jerk of the day in Indiana. No, not you this time.:lmao::lmao: A girls high school team in Indiana ran the score up to 107-2. Really? The winning coach said he didn't want to stop scoring because it would embarass the other team. I guess hanging 107 points and winning by 105 isn't embarassing. The guy should lose his job immediately and they should bring in someone with respect for not only the his opponents, but the game of basketball.

OK, off soap box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter