DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD has a cooking class now, that I always forget that they do on weds, so now sitting outside her daycare catching up on some threads

Hump day afternoon ownage.

Sent you a PM. Take a look.:eek:

No PM. Yu may have sent it elsewhere. Or, did you eat the brownies?

I thought it was White Castle. :confused3:confused3

:rotfl2:

That's only at 2:00 AM.

Couldn't take it any more so went to Red Lobster for a late lunch. Can you guess what I had? Tail was involved.

This is a family board. :rotfl2:

Later all. Taking part in a coaching focus group tonight and the session is scheduled for 4 hours. Why did I say I would do this again?

Because you are an idio ...... I mean really caring father.

There is a seafood place I pass on my runs that is selling lobster for $3.99lb right now. All this lobster talk is making me want to take a drive down there and grab some. ::yes::

You can mail me some as well.

That would be cruel. Those lobsters would be traveling around in boxes forever.

I'll take that chance.

I'll pick you up and then head to Tim's house. He is buying lobster tonight.

I'm still waiting.

Even CJ has to agree that if you want seafood head up here, not down there.:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't care where. It's warmer there, and CJ's buying.

David, Happy Birthday to your better half. :rotfl: ownage.

Good Morning Philip.:wave2: How is the supervisor feeling? I'm sure someone on here could arrange a golf cart accident.:rolleyes1 Or maybe a deer crossing.:scratchin

Or throw him down and stand on his back.

Steam or broil mine and don't forget the melted butter. Love lobster. Had steamed clams this weekend in a wine/butter/garlic broth. They served it with toasted garlic bread for dipping. Good stuff.

I'll take one of each. Ok, two of each. Just start cooking.

Should be a cushy day, setting up the companies new security system and set it to where the boss can check it on his phone, he has no clue how long it takes so I should be pretty set today :)

Hmmmm, Paul, I think I know where to get some parts for our trip to CJ's.

I'm looking for the gift card to the beer store!!!!

:lmao:

Sounds good. For work dirty Santa, I bring a pint of Hennessy cognac (under $10) and the try to get it. I have won it back two out of four times.

Got Starbucks at ours last week (not by choice). Gave it to the wife in an attempt to get some brownie points. Still trying to convince her on August 2013.
:rotfl:

Bribery is a good attempt. I like their Cafe Mocha.

Yule logs are yummy!!!

I'll send you one of my personally made Yule logs. :lmao:

Thanks Norm! Think we'll give it a try for Christmas Eve party.

I had the prep pictures but they seem to be eaten before I can get a picture after they are cooked. They taste best warm. Good luck.

Morning dads. DD and I were discussing our upcoming vacation. She said, "daddy, next time can we go on a cruise to indipolis (Indianapolis)?" Geez, not only is she not good at geography, she has a jaded view of vacation spots.

Wow, a double downer.

Mornin' Dads.

Already been to the dentist this morning. No cavities!!! :cool1:

Congrats, did they give you a sucker?

Finally got the cards in the mail. For all my new dad friends and their families.

MG]

Thanks for the card.

For background, I used to work at a functions restaurant as a line cook.

I learned to cook in a deli/bakery. Let's open a restaurant. CJ is providing the startup money.

Much better. Though my taekwondo instructor intends to kill me with practice. Belt test in 3 days. Disney cruise in 11 days. I think I win that round.

Good luck and have a great trip.

Good Morning fellow dads, hope all is well, don't really have anything new going on, but it's Hump Day and any day closer to the weekend is a good one :)

:thumbsup2

Added them, Thanks Norm!

Welcome.

It is delicious. We love them here :thumbsup2

Glad your nemesis can bring some joy into your life.

Roll your ankle until it swells up to the size of a grapefruit?:confused3

Did that earlier this year. I would vote no.

:lmao: Yeah and while I'm at it I'll try to get the little lobster bibs to go with it:rotfl2:

You don't have to go to that much effort. Just the lobster and bibs.

I'm feeling more fat and sluggish than normal so I hopped on the scales. Gained 10 lbs at Disney world and I did a lot of walking and fp runs. I don't see how anyone could possibly eat enough to do the deluxe dining plan.

I feel that way everyday. I tried the DxDP once. It was even too much food for me. We did a breakfast and a signature dining each day, and used snacks for water during the day. We still ended up leaving with 40 Mickey krispie treats. That ws the last time we did any type of DP.

DW thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :cool1:

Norm, keep your custom made Yule log on your side of the river :crazy2:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,528
User Name Posts
mm1971 406
AirGoofy 404
declansdad 314
twokids0204 217
theduck619 209
moose615 207
RodBelding 201
Cinderella's Fella 130
that's nice 123
IamTrike 123
BigTikiDaddy 120
disdadIL 117
Twin Dad 108

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,528
User Name Posts
mm1971 406
AirGoofy 404
declansdad 314
twokids0204 217
theduck619 209
moose615 207
RodBelding 201
Cinderella's Fella 130
that's nice 123
IamTrike 123
BigTikiDaddy 120
disdadIL 117
Twin Dad 108

There seems to be a lot of post padding.

Rock lobster! Down down.......:rotfl2:

Lauren, question for you...

What's brown and sticky?

Answer: A Stick

Really? Really? :rotfl2:

Much better. Though my taekwondo instructor intends to kill me with practice. Belt test in 3 days. Disney cruise in 11 days. I think I win that round.

Good luck Sean-san

Morning dads. DD and I were discussing our upcoming vacation. She said, "daddy, next time can we go on a cruise to indipolis (Indianapolis)?" Geez, not only is she not good at geography, she has a jaded view of vacation spots.

Where next? Delaware?

Glad it was nothing serious. Asthma can come and go so maybe it is just a cycle? DS had asthma for about a year and a half and now seems OK without the inhalers. We keep one just in case, but goes through practices and games without a problem.

3 months of puffers, then re-evaluate, but the sypmtons have been around for some time now.

Time for the office Christmas Potluck and Yankee Swap.

I'm looking for the gift card to the beer store!!!!

:lmao:

Do they have real beer there?

Do you know how to say "Yule Log, in french"?

Yule Log, in french. :lmao:

Damn, beat me to it

There seems to be a lot of post padding.

In my case, not enough,

No PM. Yu may have sent it elsewhere. Or, did you eat the brownies?

That's only at 2:00 AM.

This is a family board. :rotfl2:

Because you are an idio ...... I mean really caring father.

Just sent a second message. Let me know when you get it. I'd post it here, but Philip may get jealous.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

There is a seafood place I pass on my runs that is selling lobster for $3.99lb right now. All this lobster talk is making me want to take a drive down there and grab some. ::yes::

Don't forget to get some pork roll too, Lobster wrapped in pork roll could be a good Eastern go together:confused3

I'll send you one of my personally made Yule logs. :lmao:

I had the prep pictures but they seem to be eaten before I can get a picture after they are cooked. They taste best warm. Good luck.

Wow, a double downer.

Congrats, did they give you a sucker?

Thanks for the card.

I learned to cook in a deli/bakery. Let's open a restaurant. CJ is providing the startup money.

Sounds like a plan. MMAIRGOOFY'S Restaurant. We cook it, you eat it! Any questions?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter