DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and Yes. I do prefer the ones with claws but will eat the "bugs" they have down here in a pinch. All this talking about it I just may have to go to out tonight to get me some lobster.
There is a seafood place I pass on my runs that is selling lobster for $3.99lb right now. All this lobster talk is making me want to take a drive down there and grab some. ::yes::

I think someone needs a reality check.
I agree. Barry is screwed. :rolleyes:

Yule Log, in french. :lmao:
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

More like.... bûche de Noël. :thumbsup2

Days like today, make me glad I work for the same company my dad does. A vendor comes in and gives him homemade fudge (awesome btw) for a Christmas thank you and my dad then ask if there's any ganja in it, I was dying laughing

Last dance with Mary Jane.

Yes and Yes. I do prefer the ones with claws but will eat the "bugs" they have down here in a pinch. All this talking about it I just may have to go to out tonight to get me some lobster.

I think someone needs a reality check.

You could mail me those lobsters.

Days like today, make me glad I work for the same company my dad does. A vendor comes in and gives him homemade fudge (awesome btw) for a Christmas thank you and my dad then ask if there's any ganja in it, I was dying laughing

Yes, but you didn't answer the question. Was there ganja in it?:confused3

Yule Log, in french. :lmao:

Bûche de Noël (French pronunciation: ​[byʃ də nɔɛl] "Yule log") is a traditional dessert served near Christmas in France and several other francophone countries and former French colonies. It can be considered a type of sweet roulade.

Look mom! I learned how to look it up on the internet!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

There is a seafood place I pass on my runs that is selling lobster for $3.99lb right now. All this lobster talk is making me want to take a drive down there and grab some. ::yes::

Even CJ has to agree that if you want seafood head up here, not down there.:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:

twokids0204 said:
Hmmmm...

Not feeling a thing... But it the munchies... I'm guessing there maybe some.

Ohh yea def have the munches , just hit up Taco Bell to try there new churro and it's good but not great

That would be one stinky mail truck, lol
It sure would be! :crazy2:

I'll pick you up and then head to Tim's house. He is buying lobster tonight.
At prices like these I could buy 10 lobsters, corn, potatoes, with all the trimmings and it would cost less than the dinner than I am supposedly paying for in Epcot. :badpc: :rotfl::rotfl:

Even CJ has to agree that if you want seafood head up here, not down there.:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:
::yes::

Who wants to eat that warm water seafood? You need some of our cold water seafood! ;)

I had 3 pieces and I'm not feeling a darn thing so I'd have to say nope none
Hmmmm...

Not feeling a thing... But had 3 pieces.... so you have the munchies... I'm guessing there maybe some.
Ohh yea def have the munches , just hit up Taco Bell to try there new churro and it's good but not great
Taco Bell? See, those were weed brownies. pixiedust: popcorn::popcorn::

It sure would be! :crazy2:

At prices like these I could buy 10 lobsters, corn, potatoes, with all the trimmings and it would cost less than the dinner than I am supposedly paying for in Epcot. :badpc: :rotfl::rotfl:

::yes::

Who wants to eat that warm water seafood? You need some of our cold water seafood! ;)

Taco Bell? See, those were weed brownies. pixiedust: popcorn::popcorn::

:rotfl2: Taco Bell is a dead giveaway!

Couldn't take it any more so went to Red Lobster for a late lunch. Can you guess what I had? Tail was involved.

SUPPOSEDLY? Barry said it was a done deal. When the check comes we plan of excusing ourselves to hit the head. While all of us (including Mel) head for desert in France, you will be forking over the $$$. Thanks Tim in advance.

Later all. Taking part in a coaching focus group tonight and the session is scheduled for 4 hours. Why did I say I would do this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!