DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Cinderella's Fella, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Take it easy and get better. Hopefully the tests will lead to solving the difficulty and getting you on the right road to recovery:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Well that clears it up. Now your taking dating advice from your parents? No wonder you haven't spoken to her yet. If her uncles...cousins...best friends...mothers...inlaws know her than you are all set.:lmao::lmao: Now get in there and make us proud!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

4. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

Yay my life's a soap opera now, hopefully my long lost brother that I never knew about isn't the killer

5. Bo Duke

Bo Duke (Jason) l You can NEVER make everyone happy, but Y

Hey guys. Looks like things have been moving along well over hear again. Lots of pages to scroll through. Way behind over here. So, Wishes for those who need them, congrats to the deserving, and Hi to everyone else.

Now, while scrolling i notice a certain video that was posted in the pub hasn't been posted here. (if it was i missed it sorry) But there has been a motion and a second (in the pub) to make it the official disdad Theme song.

What do you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A&feature=player_embedded

6. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

OK, so maybe there is a little jealousy going on.:rolleyes: Still hoping to get in a vacation in August 2013. Congrats on getting it booked.:thumbsup2

7. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574

Morning....passed the stress test quite well, so pretty much in the clear. Yesterday wasjust precautionary after the procedure, because I felt slight off. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Only one test left, more to determine puffers etc next week. After that, following up with my doctor to determine whether or not to increase the blood pressure meds. Figured out why I felt so drained yesterday, was running a fever, but was a side effect to the bronchospy.

Very glad to be all clear.

Hope she feels better soon, prayers.

8. Disney Commando

Disney Commando <font color=red>DDC<br><font color=purple>Disney F

Narwhales No, Bigfoots Yes, I've seen one this guy who comes into our store is 6ft 8 and wears a size 16 shoe, they do exist:rotfl2:

9. toughmudder

toughmudder Mouseketeer

Child swap is all that and a bag of chips... :thumbsup2

As excited as I am that our youngest is getting old enough to ride everything with us, I'm lamenting the fact that child swap is slowly becoming a non-option for us. :(

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Test Track! I watched an online video and it looked pretty cool. :cool2:

10. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

Still down? We need reviews, man!

11. jmwest

jmwest <font color=red>DIS Dad #578<br><font color=navy>A

That's great news!

12. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

Thank you, I'm sure it's just a little bug, being around so many kids daily, surprised she hasn't gotten something before

I hope everything's well for you as well

13. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

Great news now go to work. :lmao:

14. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Rode test track twice... Verdict is its awesome!!! The design part is the best part of it, but if you do fp or single rider, you only get to pick a certain attribute for your car (power, economy, etc) and you have 6 or 8 designs to pick from. I'm going to have to ride standby at some point to do the whole design program ( which is what I was taking a picture of from fp line). FP gone for the day and three wait is 50 min. That area closed at 3 today for a grand opening press event.

15. cj9200

cj9200 DIS Dad #412

I hear you. Next semesters fees are due December 21. Puts a damper on Christmas. She is thinking about becoming an RA next year which pays room and board. Between that and her scholarship, it would make things a lot easier.

Cool! Can't wait to see it and the new Fantasyland in January. Have fun with the FP and child swap.

Thinking of having brochures printed selling lots in Golden Oaks Phase 2.

Not yet. My friend is flying in from the UK this afternoon and we head down there tomorrow. If I dive and get any decent pics, I will post a few.

So are we all.

16. Twin Dad

Twin Dad DIS Dad #704

Morning dads. Just got back from dropping the kids at a preschool filed trip and the gym. Now onto the threee page honey do list that was sitting under my Yoda coffee mug this morning. :headache:

17. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the update. We can't wait to ride it. This was always DS favorite ride and he was bummed it was down when we were here last time. Enjoy the rest of the day!:thumbsup2

18. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

That works too....:lmao:

19. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Morning Paul.:wave:

Wish I could run, still not quite there yet.:sad2::sad2: It's really frustrating.

You seem to have picked up your posting. Must mean your getting comfortable in the new position. I hope things are getting to a more normal day instead of the hectic rush of the first couple of weeks.

I believe I owe you lunch this time. Any good places up there? Let me know when things get to the point you'll have some time.

20. Cinderella's Fella

Cinderella's Fella DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!

There there Paul, Rub Some Bacon On It!

21. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

So you can actually customize the ride??

:confused3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.