DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Cinderella's Fella, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Well, IU has already had 2 players suspended for 9 games this year, so Crean's got them on the right track. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

Hey guys! We're getting close to the DDC!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I know this because my marathon training is getting a bit excessive. 9 mile run tomorrow am, and 16 miles scheduled for Saturday.:scared1:

4. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

16? :eek: that's nice!

I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight and run 5 or 6. I gotta up the milage!!!

5. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Uconn might be a top 20 team but it won't matter this year since they are barred from tournament play. :headache: :headache:

6. toughmudder

toughmudder Mouseketeer

Good morning.

Anyone listen to Disney parks music at work? I have a few channels on internet radio that I flip between... right now I'm listening to the 30-minute pre-Illuminations music (followed by Illuminations...) Best way to start the day. :cool2:

Can our trip get here any sooner?

7. cj9200

cj9200 DIS Dad #412

Calabrese here. If you look at a map of Italy Calabria is the foot that is about to kick Sicily. Just saying.

Have a feeling there will be plenty of seats available in the best AA ballpark ever constructed. Will drop you off at the ballpark, not sure you can convince me to go in though.

I'll trade owners with you. At least Henry likes baseball.

At least they win and build programs.

He is a lying sack of peanut butter. Would love to pour a 2 liter bottle of Beverly down his throat but in fairness he only blew up two of the three teams.

True. If the Marlins play the Sox next year, maybe Jim and I can go to the game at Fenway. He can root for the Sox to lose and I can do the same for the Marlins.

The Pirate Princess is running three times a week, two of them 12 mile runs. She is also stepping up the training.

8. GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes Dis Dad #469 . . . . "Nation Ford", SC

Thanks… If we go back next year it will be as spectators rather then as part of the crew.
    That might be a good time for a meet.

It startled us, that’s for certain. The concussion actually did shake the building and you felt the shock wave hit your chest like you’d been slapped. Our first thought was that someone had driven a truck into the side of the building. The other interesting thing about it was that the real thing sounds noting like Hollywood’s renditions. The bang was more like the report of heavy fireworks, just with the volume greatly enhanced.

Wish I could. Management frowns on having music at your desk.
    Typical…

I missed where you joined the group.
    Welcome sir, we’re glad to have you along!

9. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

Glad you had a good trip Rob!

10. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

Cream has nothing to do with that. That suspension is crap!

11. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Yup. I meant for good, not just for 1 year in the last 20. :sad2::sad2:

I guess soccer is more important than baseball. No new signings so far, talk about trading Salty, talk of selling all or parts of the organization. At least we resigned David Ortiz....mid 30's, injured .......REALLY? It looks like CJ and I are going to be doing a lot of drowning our miseries in alcohol. :rolleyes1

12. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Really? It took them several years to strip the final four from Umass after he left. I'm sure there will be something at some point. Don't get me wrong. I like him and hope he learned his lesson.

DON'T GET CAUGHT! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

UK is really young. I think they started 3 freshmen yesterday. they'll get stronger as the year goes on. College hoops aren't all that popular as there are no teams that are strong year in and year out. Hockey on the other hand.:rolleyes1 BC, BU, Harvard, Maine....etc....Especially with no NHL to watch.

13. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

You'll be good. As long as you get a good base under you (running 3 times a week or so) you'll be fine. The adrenaline of the race will help big time. :thumbsup2

Awesome. I may need her to take down Ryan for me mid-race if I can't catch up to him. :lmao:

But at least we won't have to listen to Bobby V anymore. :banana:

14. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Don't knock the penguins, I mean, how else are we supposed to feed the polar bears?

15. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

seals.

16. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

That's what happens when you don't play by the rules.::yes::

Always a fan of Uconn, but more on the women's side. Have had several opportunities to help out at camps and clinics with Geno Auriemma and he is a really good coach.

17. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

Women play basketball?

;)

18. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Here is a good piece written by sports illustrated on UNC with prevalence to UConn.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...berg/08/31/UNC-NCAA-academic-fraud/index.html

UConn did play by the rules and got screwed.

19. Goofy + 3

Goofy + 3 <font color=red>DDC 400<br><font color=purple>Reme

All day every day! I usually stick with dtuneslive.com (8 different themed stations) but alot of dads listen to d-cot.com. With d-cot, you can see what the other dads are listening to.

20. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

You actually listened to Bobby V?:lmao::lmao: Maybe you should have been signed to play Right Field. At least someone would have listened.

I know you'll agree with me that the manager won't matter if you are playing with a roster of AA players. I guess it will at least be the end of the "sold out streak" topic. There's no way they'll be able to keep that going with only 5K fans in the park.

21. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

unsuspecting American tourists?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.