DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

1343384498325_1352156.png
This has been on my mind all week.

Good morning guys. Looking forward to watching some football , even though the titans already played, and then tonight is the season premiere of the walking dead , anyone else watch that show? Of course I have to make sure DD is asleep before I watch it. I hope everyone's doing well.

Good morning guys. Looking forward to watching some football , even though the titans already played, and then tonight is the season premiere of the walking dead , anyone else watch that show? Of course I have to make sure DD is asleep before I watch it. I hope everyone's doing well.

I love The Walking Dead, can't wait for it to start up again. Do you have any idea how many new episodes there are?

It's a good news, bad news sort of thing that really isn't bad news.

The county public school system refused to release its 2013-2014 school calendar before this trip, despite multiple requests from people to do so. Well, today, the city school had a "tentative" schedule with Fall Break the week before Columbus day next year. Well, the County schools are chicken so they will just cave and move their fall break up a week early as well.

Well, the bad news is that we already have the cruise booked for the usual Fall Break trip. The good news is that I don't care about their stupid school rules and we get two weeks off. And, if we already have a cruise booked for one week, I guess we will just be forced to stay at WDW the other week we are out of school.

I already did the math - 92 points for a studio at BWV or OKW for 8 nights, followed by a 4 night Dream Bahamas cruise.

Here's hoping that the County Public schools play follow the underachieving school system. :lmao:

I don't see the bad news in there. It is either 1 week of vacation or 2.:confused3

Ok...just now getting time to check in I have missed a lot on here and I need a quick recap from someone :rotfl:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Morning guys, doing my pirate: imitation this AM without the cool hat. Had a failure of my veil last night while working the bees. Left eye swollen shut. First time I have had bees inside the veil. Several painful stings but it could have been much worse.

declansdad said:
I love The Walking Dead, can't wait for it to start up again. Do you have any idea how many new episodes there are?

Not sure how many but I think generally 12 episodes are a season for most shows, I think season 1 was a lot shorter then that cuz they wanted to see how well it would do. I cannot wait for tonight

wasnotafan said:
Morning guys, doing my pirate: imitation this AM without the cool hat. Had a failure of my veil last night while working the bees. Left eye swollen shut. First time I have had bees inside the veil. Several painful stings but it could have been much worse.

I hope you feel better soon, man

Very busy day today. But lot's of fun!

I replaced the water pump on my truck, then off to pick up DD16 from school and then to the mountains to pick apples with wife, daughters, Mom, and Sis. Unfortunately, most of the apples on the trees had already been picked since it is so late in the year but they had plenty in the store for the same price. :goodvibes

After apple picking it was off to the Blue Ridge Parkway for a picnic. While we were there looking at the creek behind the picnic area, I mentioned that there were bigger falls a few miles up the road on the parkway to which someone got the wild idea to go see the falls. A 2.5 mile hike through rocky, mountainous terrain and we are all beat. I only had to carry DD6 a few times on the way back up the mountain. :faint:

Once we got home, we got the chance to sit down and watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. At this point, I think that it's time for bed...

:wave:

Sounds like a fun filled day. You had me at 2.5 mile hike.

Ouch. I do hate to hear that.

Morning evyone. We went to the Miller House (home to the bourbon bar) restaurant with FIL and his new girlfriend for DW's birthday dinner. We had a really good meal. I did manage 1 bourbon (Basil Hayden) but haven't been feeling well since I got he from WDW, and not for the obvious reason, but coughing, blowing nose, and just yuck. I keep popping my ears. I was hoping it was just allergies, but it sounds like it is evolving into something more.

I hope you feel better soon, man

Ouch. I do hate to hear that.
Thanks.

Morning evyone. We went to the Miller House (home to the bourbon bar) restaurant with FIL and his new girlfriend for DW's birthday dinner. We had a really good meal. I did manage 1 bourbon (Basil Hayden) but haven't been feeling well since I got he from WDW, and not for the obvious reason, but coughing, blowing nose, and just yuck. I keep popping my ears. I was hoping it was just allergies, but it sounds like it is evolving into something more.

Hope you get better soon. People over this way are reporting higher than normal instances of respiratory issues for this early in the season.

I hope you feel better soon :thumbsup2

I hope you feel better soon as well. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

AirGoofy said:

Don't blame me Norm, I wasn't sick till I got home haha

Arrrgggh Matey.

I didn't know there were some many bee's on the high seas...

Take Care of those bites.

Just a side question... were you going to do a pirate imitation this morning anyways? If so, the bees kinda screwed that up for ya... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter