DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New DISDad Drinking Game!

All you do is take a drink whenever someone in this clip says "Really".

I counted 47 REALLY's...

But it got tough at the end.

There was about 8 in a row REALLY REALLY fast...

Can someone else try to count as well.

My count of 47 is so far unofficial.

I have to say though Randall... a bunch came from Grandma and Grandpa.

Anyone gonna double check my count? Or are we going to take 47 as the Official Number?

To a proven saint... (she lives with Norm afterall) :rotfl2:

KY*Figment

6a00d83451c49a69e2014e8a5408fe970d-800wi

Just spent 2 hours selling apples with the Cub Scouts outside The Beer Store.

OK... I amend that... I spent 1 hour, and DW spent 1 hour...

Funny how the hour she spent, he sold a lot more apples, for a lot more money... Hmmmm.... :scratchin

I posted a couple pics of the fantasy softlaunch on FB today. Since I have a couple minutes back in the room as the kids are getting ready for bed I thought I'd put a couple more things up here.

This video is in Maurice's workshop and it shows how you enter into Belle's Enchanted Tales. This Magic mirror was probably the neatest thing in all of fantasyland.

http://s990.beta.photobucket.com/user/iamtrike/media/GOPR0706_zpsb4e8f085.mp4.html

Overall this really took meet and greets to the next level. (if you have a young son coach him to growl loud in the audition process) Beast is the character to get.

Just spent 2 hours selling apples with the Cub Scouts outside The Beer Store.

OK... I amend that... I spent 1 hour, and DW spent 1 hour...

Funny how the hour she spent, he sold a lot more apples, for a lot more money... Hmmmm.... :scratchin

How bout them apple's

theduck619 said:
Will Dusty be back?

Good question. I could go either way. He does a great job during the season, but obviously has a history of trouble winning those big games.

Good question. I could go either way. He does a great job during the season, but obviously has a history of trouble winning those big games.

I heard on Mad Dog this afternoon that they were getting ready to meet to offer him a short term extension.

Hey dads. How's everyone. Broke three boards in taekwondo class. Got my mad hatter hat today (going as the mad hatter from the mad t party). Today's a good day and I only said peanut butter and Beverly when my daughter 's school called to tell me she ate a Rock. Hope you all have a good weekend. Which running dad am I supposed to support. Is it team Tim ?

declansdad said:
We didn't burn it down this time.

A little history joke for you all on a Friday night.

Go Expos!!

That was funny!!!

afwdwfan said:
I'd jump into the whole debate about how much or how little the Yankees suck, but right now I have no desire to talk about baseball. :sad2:

Unless there are any Cubs fans around... :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Great idea!

Disappointed in my Redlegs and licking my wounds ownage.

Don't mock the Cubs. Wait till next year! (I've said that for 35 years- holy Beverly)

Twin Dad said:
That was a fantastic call. And the right one.

Twins fan close enough?

Twins? Ugh nemie. The only thing good that came out of the Twins was that movie little big league

AirGoofy said:
Morning. Everyone is still sleeping and I am uploading last batch of photos. I probably won't post pics on the way home - not much to look forward to there. I'll put up last night's pics and then some finishing comments when I return. Thanks for following along.

Today is DW's birthday. I tell her she gets a Disney vacation every year for her birthday - what could be better.

Good timing. We are on our way to move in. Did you leave the key in your mailbox?

Thanks. Leaving in about 3 or 4 hours for that 12-14 hour car trip. Are we there yet?

I'm in. I still have that game.

Agreed. This is such a cool named thread. I would like to see it stay around awhile. Thanks again Randall.

Continued prayers.

That sounds really good. Will you mail one to CJ's for me? Not sure he left much food in the house.

Welcome home norm. Happy birthday to your DW

To a proven saint... (she lives with Norm afterall) :rotfl2:

KY*Figment

6a00d83451c49a69e2014e8a5408fe970d-800wi

Amen brother :thumbsup2

Hey dads. How's everyone. Broke three boards in taekwondo class. Got my mad hatter hat today (going as the mad hatter from the mad t party). Today's a good day and I only said peanut butter and Beverly when my daughter 's school called to tell me she ate a Rock. Hope you all have a good weekend. Which running dad am I supposed to support. Is it team Tim ?

Sean, what belt are you? I taught taekwondo for five years. We also taught Hapkido.

Big day for the Duck! I am attending my first ND game inside of Notre Dame Stadium. :cool1:

I grew up a stones throw from ND and it was my dream to attend there. Economic issues at home did not allow that to happen. But, things happen for a reason and now I can check one more thing off the bucket list.

Next stop, Yankee Stadium :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

theduck619 said:
Amen brother :thumbsup2

Sean, what belt are you? I taught taekwondo for five years. We also taught Hapkido.

Enjoy your ND game. I'm not a fan but a disdad dream is a disdad dream. I'm a white belt like DD and we are going for orange.

theduck619 said:
Big day for the Duck! I am attending my first ND game inside of Notre Dame Stadium. :cool1:

I grew up a stones throw from ND and it was my dream to attend there. Economic issues at home did not allow that to happen. But, things happen for a reason and now I can check one more thing off the bucket list.

Next stop, Yankee Stadium :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Okay a dream is good, but the yanks? Red Sox please. I once, when visiting a friend in NYC with other out of town friends, was denied access to the Yankees store because I had my treasured Red Sox hat on. I was not sad about it

Okay a dream is good, but the yanks? Red Sox please. I once, when visiting a friend in NYC with other out of town friends, was denied access to the Yankees store because I had my treasured Red Sox hat on. I was not sad about it

Don Mattingly was my favorite player when I was a kid. My grandfather immigrated to NY before moving to the Midwest so I grew up with stories of Gehrig, DiMaggio, Rizzuto, Ford, Dickey, Mantle, Berra, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter