DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Emma's Dad, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Don't worry, if there isn't pics or video it didn't happen. :rotfl2:

So sorry to hear this. I hope you had your zerfonics dictionary handy to decipher all the zerfanisms.

Oh, well that makes sense. ::yes::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes Dis Dad #469 . . . . "Nation Ford", SC

:sad2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

4. ClearScreen

ClearScreen <font color=red>DIS Dad #461<br><font color=royalb

They are classics for a reason. :cool1:

It's funny, my wife grew up with just her sister, no brothers. I had two older brothers, no sisters. We have a girl and a boy. Since we were never exposed to the brother/sister dynamic, it is hilarious to see with our kids. My daughter is cosntantly annoyed at the silliness of her little brother who thinks seeing someone get hit in the groin is the funniest thing on the planet.

5. trennr

trennr DISDad #104

wow... sorry Brian... Bet is was ol' Snidley Whiplash.
    [​IMG]

I'm sure they will put their best guy on the job...
    [​IMG]

6. ClearScreen

ClearScreen <font color=red>DIS Dad #461<br><font color=royalb

Best show ever...

7. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

That reminds me... When I get a new tire, I have to make sure to get the winter air. Even though it seeped out of this one, they told me it was guaranteed. I get the air free going forward and $129 service call to put it in.

8. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sounds like a good deal. I bet those winters in Canada can get pretty cold. Better to be safe and have that winter air in there. :thumbsup2

9. Twin Dad

Twin Dad DIS Dad #704

Morning gents. Just got done helping the twin's with their homework. Homework in preschool? :confused3

That sucks. Hope they catch the punk.

10. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

What colour was the crayon you were using? ;) :rotfl:

11. trennr

trennr DISDad #104

We call it Nitrogen in Tennessee.

12. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574

That REALLY sucks...Bloody hell.....:sad2:

Hey, that is Toronto, not the rest of us....:rotfl2:

I'd rather see the video of the neighborhood lynch mob when they catch the SOBs...popcorn::

Meh, I should have known better. It was a wasted trip, I ended up getting InstaDoc, this one guy who makes a diagnosis within 15 seconds, and sticks with it. Basicly told us the opposite what the nurse from TeleHealth told us. :sad2 The better clinic we like isn;t open till tonight, I have to be at work, DW and Ameila have church band practice (Amelia is going into the startup band, going to learn some sort of instrument). We are going to do what we can and wait out the weekend, it's nothing too serious, just...messy. :lmao:

Ugh...what a shame, but at least that beef isn't wasted. Not that it'd be wasted, just cooked all up nice. :thumbsup2:lmao:

With Sherlock on the case here, it should be solved in NO TIME! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

13. Goofy + 3

Goofy + 3 <font color=red>DDC 400<br><font color=purple>Reme

I've been out of the DisDads loop for about 6 weeks. Time to spend the next couple hours reading the last 20-25 pages or so. If anything significant happened before that, you have my condolences, well-wishes, or congratulations (pick one).

14. jmwest

jmwest <font color=red>DIS Dad #578<br><font color=navy>A

Just thought I'd stop in and tell you about the terrible day ahead of me. About to leave work in half hour or so to play in a golf outing. Free beer and golf, don't know what I'll do with that. Then afterwards the plan is to spend the evening with my buddies at BW3 watching the Bears game. It's going to be a rough one.:lmao:

That sucks about your tires Brian. Hope they catch tthe culprit.

15. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

It also called Nitrogen in my area of Tennessee that doesn't start with The boonies of.....

16. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Um... well, I gather the sarcasm in the first part of the post, but I'm thinking that part about the day sucking could potentially become a reality once you're settled in at BW3...

It's not like you're facing a rookie QB and a JV offensive line this week. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

17. Twin Dad

Twin Dad DIS Dad #704

Pink and black markers. Washable markers come off the wall easier than washable crayons.

18. Twin Dad

Twin Dad DIS Dad #704

Don't strain yourself

19. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

:thumbsup2 <--- not a thumb!

20. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Well played, Donald. Well played.

They bribed me with bacon cheese.

Inquiring minds want to know!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Whew. Once people find out you're a superhero, it's a pain to have to change your cell number, find a new house, etc., etc.

And thanks.

::yes::

You mean there are people who DON'T think that's funny?! :confused3

21. Goofy + 3

Goofy + 3 <font color=red>DDC 400<br><font color=purple>Reme

Just finished pages 105-110.

Sadly I spent most of the day on airplanes heading to Vegas for work (again) and missed all of the early action. But it sure is nice to have football back.
    We've been hitting "Sweetfrog's" a lot lately. You make your own sundae, load up the toppings and pay based on weight. Interestingly, I saw a similar place in the MGM Grand on Sunday. The only difference was the name and the fact that scantily clad young ladies were trying to attract business- which oddly enough happens alot in Vegas.
    I did get to see some of this game. Very entertaining.
    My path will go something like this: Learn about DVC from relatives, BWV, beg wife, offsite, plead with wife, OKW, long pause, rich relative dies, buy DVC.
    :thumbsup2
    Does that mean you normally stay in studios? We stayed in one a few years ago and thought it was pretty cramped and that was with only two of our kids. If I were to do this, I'd have my eye on 2BR stays and estimate my needs at at least 200 points annually. Hence the barrier to entry.
    Had a filling put in last week. Took a triple dose to numb me up. Later that afternoon I was doing that thing where you touch your face to see if you're still numb. Turns out an hour after the appointment, I couldn't feel my nose or my eyelid.
    Exactly getting in the door is the hurdle. The annual costs don't worry me even though over the course of the contract, you'll pay way more for that then the initial lump sum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.