DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Emma's Dad, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

Yep, why do you think I told her to drink some Beverly haha, no all her family lives away so they planned a trip to Disney together, I had the option of booking ours for the same week but a Halloween party only feels right in oct, personally, and I didn't want to meet her family for the first time at WDW, and have to be on my best behavior haha

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Do you plan to do it before or after you finish your last one? :confused3 :rotfl::rotfl2:

4. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Yeah, but it would have been impossible not to make a good first impression with all that Disney magic around.

5. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

I am sure the suspense is killing you :rotfl:

Didn't you get the memo :confused3

I cancelled all updates on the last one because remembering all of the complaining (I still hear it) made me angry, and Disney should never make you angry. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

6. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

I have to agree with my nemesis on this :crazy2:

7. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

Wed night ownage
    Even though it's after the fact, wouldn't be able to meet my state neighbor and his family if we booked it for the same week, she also said its a huge group of them, no thanks lol

8. Disney Commando

Disney Commando <font color=red>DDC<br><font color=purple>Disney F

I guess Dave was on to something with scraping the fence:confused3, when I went to Loew's to pick up some wheels for the drill, I asked the guy working there if they would hold up using a high speed air drill:confused3, so he asked what I was working on, so I told him, 1st thing he said was Wow you could probably get over $1000 just as scrap, and he said people would actually pay big bucks for rod iron fence since you can't really find it anymore, well with that if I ever need cash fast I know I could get some cash flow by selling the fence:thumbsup2

I was grinding it today and my neighbor came home and said What are you doing:confused3, the noise is driving me crazy, it sounds like I'm in a Dentist office:crazy2:, her husband was cracking up, since he would be doing the same thing as me and told her that's how you do it:lmao:

I told her I should be done in about 3 months:rotfl2:, Din't want to tell her I was 2/3 done grinding:lmao:

9. dvczerfs

dvczerfs DIS Veteran

my dd, briana danced for 15 years. 10 of those years on competition teams, tap,jazz,lyrical and ballet. needless to say its cheaper sending her to college. less hotels,food and travel expenses, it cost us 12k to 14k per year. glad those days are over! :thumbsup2: now she teaches tap and ballet so i guess it was worth it.
    :rotfl: just watch nobody steels it!!! a town i sell in put copper down spouts on there towns library. they lasted a week. someone took all the down spouts.

10. Twin Dad

Twin Dad DIS Dad #704

Evening gents.

Happy birthday Darcy

11. Disney Commando

Disney Commando <font color=red>DDC<br><font color=purple>Disney F

I've been seeing that Whispering Canyon Cafe may have changed their menu to skillet only:confused3, If this is the case even though we really like it there, it is not going to work for us:rolleyes1, so what I was thinking of doing was making that our Sea World day and make a later ADR for Portobello's:confused3

12. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Are you referring to me? No one is ever happy to see me. I agree with the big family groups - not for me - especially your first time meeting them. Although, that scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding was funny.

Mine got asked to be a student teacher again. But, if she trulys works somewhere she loves, then that is great. Must beat my boring job.

wasn't a big skillet fan. I did like Portobello.

13. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

I am wide awake. The steroid is keeping me awake, despite a flexeril.

14. baseballmickey

baseballmickey DDC #644

Avast me hearties!!

I know I be late and it ain't be talk like a pirate day no more, but I says it can't hurt noone...

It be late and me eyes can't stay open. So it's off to me bed.

15. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

Sorry to hear.

Good morning everyone! One day closer to the weekend :cool1: I was going to post some pics last night but we were updating the iPad and phones with the new software update.

We have an older Mac so you have to stand on one leg, with your tongue out and cross your eyes when running more than one application :rotfl2:

16. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

You are only 40 away from 8k, you are a posting machine :thumbsup2

17. dvczerfs

dvczerfs DIS Veteran

good morning dave! and everyone! :thumbsup2

18. 10dedfish

10dedfish XBOX: Mattisamus

Morning guys. Taking the day off work to take both DD's to the dr. Youngest has an ultrasound, oldest has checkup.

Matt

19. moose615

moose615 DIS Veteran

I didn't say "happy to see you", I said meet you and your family haha, either way I'm def glad we are going when we are , even though that would mean, I'd be down there right now.

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is doin well, I'll let y'all know if I get a message today yelling at me for telling the woman I'm dating to drink Beverly while she's at Epcot today

20. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Morning all

Good luck with both

21. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

Morning Folks...

I just woke up, but I am ready to go back to sleep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.