DDC XVIII - Spring Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howya doing? Tommy Tuttle from Tacoma Washington.

yeah, you win.

Tommy Tuttle from Tacoma Washington isn't a movie I know.

I was going to go with

"Lou raised the price of coke, he's been losin' at the track"
"well I ain't payin' no fifty cents for no coke!"
"then you ain't gettin' no coke..."

I've had an interesting morning. In the last two hours I've lost my job, my apartment, my car, and my girlfriend.

yeah, you win.

Tommy Tuttle from Tacoma Washington isn't a movie I know.

I was going to go with

"Lou raised the price of coke, he's been losin' at the track"
"well I ain't payin' no fifty cents for no coke!"
"then you ain't gettin' no coke..."

Tommy Tuttle is John Candy's role from Volunteers.

You got me beat on the track quote.

from a disdad thread like 4 threads ago

CommonSense.jpg

Tommy Tuttle is John Candy's role from Volunteers.

You got me beat on the track quote.

There is a Volunteers poster hanging in my basement right now, thanks to my wife's obsession with Tom Hanks.

That was a conversation between Danny Noonan and... the other guy in Caddyshack.

Stolen from a MySpace wall....

so who knows how long ago THAT was... I think I only had 2 kids when I was last on MySpace.

flash.jpg

There is a Volunteers poster hanging in my basement right now, thanks to my wife's obsession with Tom Hanks.

That was a conversation between Danny Noonan and... the other guy in Caddyshack.

I'm sorely lacking in my Caddyshack repatoire. I can place them once pointed out but not on the tip of my tounge.

Now, this one I love:

Good evening. As a duly-designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the next convenient parallel dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter