DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to post a wake-up call for you. Good job again man. Just got the computer away from DD who had some kick butt papers to do. First time I got a chance to download pics from Roatan. Here are a couple.

An eel. Slithered on the bottom like a snake.
IMG_4356.jpg

Our guide for the week. Lindey. Great guy with a fun personality.
IMG_4359.jpg
nice pictures thanks for sharing

Whoa. New thread already.

These threads move faster than a bunch of DIS Dads at an all you can eat bacon buffet. :cool1:
i feel the same way

I go to work and you guys close one thread down and start tearing through another one...It is hard to keep up aroudn here!!:laughing:
i so agree :wizard:

Somehow I thought XVI would still be going when I got home...Mods must be on top of things :lmao:. Anywho, checking in...

But you made it on page 2! That's still pretty good... especially considering there are 10 or 11 posts of "stuff" anyway that fill up the first page.

A bit of cheatin goin on in this one as well... ;) Page 2 is better than I've done in a VERY long time! :thumbsup2

You never know once it gets around page 250... sometimes more, sometimes less, but you never know.

True, true, when I left for work, it was around 230..Was it a picture-posting marathon, or is there anything worth checking out? :confused3

good evening!! new thread, huh? :rotfl2:

hope you are all doing well. I'm beat. Last night, after work, I drove 2 1/2 hours down to south jersey to pick up my brother (who got kicked out of the house where he'd been staying and was sleeping in a broken down car for 4 days) and brought him back to my house. Working on trying to find him a place to stay and a job.

As I was hurtling down the NJ turnpike at 1am, I thought, "man, if I just keep driving, I can be in WDW by thursday." Alas, my conscience got the best of me and I returned home.

I returned home from work tonight to find my brother sitting on my couch watching tv, and he stinks... literally. I made a point of leaving him fresh towels and telling him he was free to use the shower, but he hasn't... tomorrow, I think I'll just pull out the garden hose. I'm just too tired to deal with it right now.

True, true, when I left for work, it was around 230..Was it a picture-posting marathon, or is there anything worth checking out? :confused3

There were some photos, but it wasn't a marathon at all. I left somewhere in the 230's for dinner and a meeting. Came back on 244. Randall had surpassed me, but I couldn't allow that. So it kind of got started, but was shut down by 253, I believe.

Mostly conversation believe it or not.
As for the need to check it out…

Ehhhh… it’s your call.

‘Night all…
Time to shut it down

So here's my first photo of the new thread, and then I'm off to bed. Since I know who'll be around in a few hours to bid us all a good morning...

it's the Duck! Good morning David! Welcome to our new thread. :wave2:

2011-0419-01.jpg

No, no - when you spell it "winner" it's pronounced with a short "i" sound. The way your wife is pronouncing it is spelled "whiner," and it has a long "i"' sound.

Is That why she always brings me cheese & crackers:confused3

Page 4 already?? Wow, some people like to talk.

Let's see it we can keep this one open for longer than a week. I know it might be a little rough.

No, no - when you spell it "winner" it's pronounced with a short "i" sound. The way your wife is pronouncing it is spelled "whiner," and it has a long "i"' sound.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mostly conversation believe it or not.
As for the need to check it out…

Ehhhh… it’s your call.

We'll see then, might have time to read, the threads usually dies / slow down by the time I get home from work...:rolleyes:

My wife usually pronounces it with an "ee" sound....:rotfl2:

good evening!! new thread, huh? :rotfl2:

hope you are all doing well. I'm beat. Last night, after work, I drove 2 1/2 hours down to south jersey to pick up my brother (who got kicked out of the house where he'd been staying and was sleeping in a broken down car for 4 days) and brought him back to my house. Working on trying to find him a place to stay and a job.

As I was hurtling down the NJ turnpike at 1am, I thought, "man, if I just keep driving, I can be in WDW by thursday." Alas, my conscience got the best of me and I returned home.

I returned home from work tonight to find my brother sitting on my couch watching tv, and he stinks... literally. I made a point of leaving him fresh towels and telling him he was free to use the shower, but he hasn't... tomorrow, I think I'll just pull out the garden hose. I'm just too tired to deal with it right now.

Man, I hope this all sorts itself out. You are one hell of a brother in my books :thumbsup2 can I trade you for my sister?

cj9200, those pics are amazing! One day I'd love to learn how to dive/scuba etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter