DDC XIX - Squirrel!

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by Emma's Dad, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

Thanks...

We are leaving shortly to visit him.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

Glad to hear you all are doing well :thumbsup2

I like it, this calls for an email to Tim Cook! I think they may have enough cash to pull this off :thumbsup2

4. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Fidelity Contrafund has both in their mutual funds, along with Google and some others. I made out great this last quarter. Fees are higher, but so are returns.

Thanks.

Rose and Howard out for playoffs. It just isn't right to have stars out for playoffs. At least you'll have something to look forward in football - stand shots of QB's wife.

5. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Thanks.

We have the birthing suites, but when they do c-section, they don't use them.

Thanks.

6. Wherem I Now

Wherem I Now DIS Dad #30

Back from our week at the World. We had a great time but like always, we didn't want to leave. Looking forward to our next trip, whenever that will be.

I've got a bit of catching up to do on-line and off-line. Lots of stuff around the house that needs to be done as well. DDs get a scheduled "Snow Day" on Monday so they have a little extra time to recoup and get caught up.

I see that we are on a new thread now and that Don finished up his TR. So both thanks and congratulations to Don!

Now, to remove that expired countdown ticker from my signature... :(

7. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Glad you had a great week. I'm hoping to move there for that permanent vacation one year (about 10-12 more years though). As you take out the ticker, you can start planning the next one.

8. cj9200

cj9200 DIS Dad #412

Stuck inside because of the rain. Going through dive photos to hang on the wall. Thought I would post a few from Roatan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A really cool eel. Big sucker.

[​IMG]
    My second favorite bartender in Roatan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Had some of their cousins for a couple of dinners

[​IMG]
    One of the neat things about diving there was the reefs had an interesting topography

[​IMG]
    Interesting wildlife at the resort

9. cj9200

cj9200 DIS Dad #412

Good to hear it Mike. Bring any Dole Whips back with you?

10. Wherem I Now

Wherem I Now DIS Dad #30

Dad and the rest of the Pit Crew responded to that disaster last year and I still can't believe the pictures that they brought back. It takes a long time to recover from a disaster like that. :thumbsup2 to the youth group!

Congrats to Andy and to DH-2-mamaduck on your new arrivals!

11. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Looks like you get what you pay for.

12. DH-2-mamaduck

DH-2-mamaduck DisDad#446 - You're just jealous the voices don't

any gymnastics dads out there? last meet of the season. oldest DD just has to do floor yet. Aren't bleachers so nice and comfy?

13. GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes Dis Dad #469 . . . . "Nation Ford", SC

I don’t have any young’ens into gymnastics, but I certainly have done my time in bleachers. Good luck to your girl and to the rest of the kids at the competition.

14. Wherem I Now

Wherem I Now DIS Dad #30

I left one for each of you at Aloha Isle. Just stop by there and pick it up. They'll just need a few bucks for the storage and refrigeration fees. :lmao:

15. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Dance, soccer, basketball, softball, and percussion dad currently. Been a gymnastics, ice skating, and swim dad in the past, but not old enough for floor routine.

16. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Great pics. Hard life.

17. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

Back from another day at the soccer field. Refereed a one sided u11 game played on a u14 field 6v6. I think parents needed binoculars to see players. My team won again and youngest had three goals in one quarter. She was on today. I played her defense the rest of the game, which she was not happy with. We had about the same number of shots on goal as the other team, but ours just went in. Final was 4 - 1.

18. RodBelding

RodBelding <font color=red>DIS Dad #589<br><font color=royalb

Hey guys. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Got a lot of stuff done around the house, and had some good family time. Overall a great weekend. Capping it off with homemade pizza and the 3 Caballeros movie. :thumbsup2

19. GoHerd1028

GoHerd1028 <font color=red>DDC 172<br><font color=green>"Inse

It has been a good weekend here also. I worked yesterday until after midnight last night but did not hav to be on call today. I was able to go to church with the family today and we had 11 people baptized!:thumbsup2 Came home and then Ethan had a baseball game and we won 8-1!! Now just settling in to get started on another week!

20. cj9200

cj9200 DIS Dad #412

Did you order a Citrus Swirl for me? Tell them I will pick it up Saturday.

Really crummy day today. Nearly 3 inches of rain with some local flooding. Record rain for this day in Miami history. Was going to do some inside stuff but got lazy. Watched the Marlins lose again. Should have cleaned the carpets instead. At least Amazing Race is on tonight.

21. theduck619

theduck619 DIS Dad #188

I won't be able to get mine until September, you have to call them for me :lmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.